WISE FWOM TEH DEAD!! Punqsux tradelist back with a vengence!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
punqsux, you one classy biatch. No trade, just cause you so cool, I buy you one game, up to $50. Your choice (make it something I can find and buy in a day) and it's your's. I ain't sh#tten. Repond PM if you choose. I may even have it in my collect-chi-ownee already.

Hammer-out!

Hey,
I have a sealed copy of Sphinx for Gamecube if you are interested.If you are let me know and we might be able to work out a trade.

bump!

come on guys, i just completed 5 awesome trades in the past week and still have alot of great games for trade! lets keep them going!

im semi interested in that zelda collectors edition, CML and PM me. i have a lot of dvds too if there are any you are looking for

[quote name='cthcky33']im semi interested in that zelda collectors edition, CML and PM me. i have a lot of dvds too if there are any you are looking for[/quote]you have alot of stuff id like, but im sure most of it isnt for trade, do you have a trade list?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='cthcky33']im semi interested in that zelda collectors edition, CML and PM me. i have a lot of dvds too if there are any you are looking for[/quote]you have alot of stuff id like, but im sure most of it isnt for trade, do you have a trade list?[/quote]
ill consider any trade offer, PM if you come up with one

[quote name='xenoman80']im lost[/quote]
thanks for the free bump, and thanks for the opportunity to thank you, thus giving me another free bump =o)

I saw that you're interested in The_Continental's copy of Fire Emblem. If you can't work something out with him, I would be glad to part with my like new Fire Emblem. I have my eye on Xenosaga...

yeah, i try and make lists of EVERY game i want for dead systems, it makes it easier for me to keep track of things, so i figured id post them here, i dont like looking at someones trade list and seeing

wants:
la pucelle
halo 2
secret of mana[\quote]

so i like expanding it a bit

and thanks for the bump guys ^^

Is FF3 for SNES in good shape? if so i could trade you MGS:The Twin Snakes (complete,mint)plus a punisher demo and a mercenaries demo both sealed. If that dont sound good i could find something around here. Thanks in advance

[quote name='punqsux']PMs sent!

sneaky - $17 shipped?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, it'll have to wait until after payday, but sure.

Now how much for those and that Boba Fett shirt ;)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hmm, it'll have to wait until after payday, but sure.

Now how much for those and that Boba Fett shirt ;)[/QUOTE]

hahaha, $25 total i guess, if you can swing that much at once, if not ill ship you the shirt and you can pay me wheneva

PMs replied to again!!

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']OMG, LMAO!!! i know where the metroid prime and the 007 (n64, cart only) came from. you've been pm'ed! :)[/QUOTE]

hahahaha, most random thing ever!

just to tell everyone the story, dorae bought these items from me over a year ago! ( it was in my old apartment before i even lived when im moving from now!) and he told me to hold on to them and buy him more stuff and ship all together to save money. well it was like a month or so before i moved, so his items got lost until just recently, and now they're finally getting to their rightful owner...

i found it funny ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back