Witcher 2: Assassins of the King Collector Edition $59.99

Might want to specify this is PC so folks don't think its the much harder to find Xbox dark edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, you can't possibly think this is for the sold out dark edition....they disappear instantly at the $100 price point, no need to sell for $60....

I looked at the GoG version of Witcher 2, and it literally has digital versions of almost everything as bonuses when buying from them - the only things left out are the dice, playing cards, coin, and I guess the physical book. And now that it's had a price drop, I can see myself looking for a holiday deal on it. Still interesting price.

Just to be aware, from what I have heard, the bust is often damaged from shipping.

And to buy it or not. I already have the game, and you can't trade in the new copy. But it was only $20 in the first place. hmm. ideas?

and dropping lower is always a possibility. hmmm

[quote name='AgentW']Just to be aware, from what I have heard, the bust is often damaged from shipping.

And to buy it or not. I already have the game, and you can't trade in the new copy. But it was only $20 in the first place. hmm. ideas?

and dropping lower is always a possibility. hmmm[/QUOTE]

I am in the same boat. I basically just want the art book.

If anyone wants this and has no desire for the art book, I will PayPal you $18 for it shipped.

PM me if interested!

bread's done
Back