With Gozex dying, where is the best place to get the fairest value for my games?

mrsachmo

CAGiversary!
IMO, Goozex is on the decline. Things are slowing way down, and it APPEARS that the owners are no longer communicating with their client base. So I was wondering if I could get a consensus on the best way to get fair value for my finished games? I am a behind-the-curve games, so I realize that my games will never fetch great value, but I'm looking for something that makes it worthwhile to move them on, rather than sit on my shelf to impress my friends with my sheer volume of games.

I take advantage of trade in deals at Gamestop on occasion, but usually I do person to person trades here and on GameTZ.

the Best places are CL,CAG

and Then
Gamestop,Best Buy(Only When they Have Trade-IN Deals or need Points)

Never use Ebay (High Fees) and Amazon (even HIGHER Fees then Ebay's Fees

[quote name='mrsachmo']IMO, Goozex is on the decline. Things are slowing way down, and it APPEARS that the owners are no longer communicating with their client base. So I was wondering if I could get a consensus on the best way to get fair value for my finished games? I am a behind-the-curve games, so I realize that my games will never fetch great value, but I'm looking for something that makes it worthwhile to move them on, rather than sit on my shelf to impress my friends with my sheer volume of games.[/QUOTE]

Or you continue trading on there instead of tucking your tail and running as shit like that does nothing in the end except fuel the fears of people like yourself.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Or you continue trading on there instead of tucking your tail and running as shit like that does nothing in the end except fuel the fears of people like yourself.[/QUOTE]
Waiting 6 months for games kinda gets old

[quote name='GUNNM']Waiting 6 months for games kinda gets old[/QUOTE]

Well golly I never have to wait 6 months for a game. I always have games coming it. If there is a game I just need to play right away, I buy it.

Fear mongering doesn't help anyone.

"Goozex is dying cause I don't get the games *I* want right away!"

And Goozex has never been about instant gratification. If you want instant gratification, buy a hooker.

I've been on Goozex for over 4 years now and I've gotten games I probably would have NEVER bought otherwise. Hell, I still have games in my backlog because of it.

Does it have faults? Of course, every company has faults.

Should the owners keep us informed of stuff? Probably, but then again how many owners actually go out of their way to talk to their customers? Not many.

Besides, the site relies on the community, not the owners. The economy is in place is the same as it has always been. The only thing different is the same kind of fear mongering that happens with the global economy and within the stock market.

"OMG I heard something might happen! Sell sell sell! Don't buy anything!"

Then of course things do turn out bad, but only due to the knee jerk reactions people have.

For example, when Goozex raised the token price from $1 to $2.

"OMG! They are looking for a quick money grab before they shut down! Get rid of your points!"

Sure the site may not be for everyone, but people going around acting like it has colon cancer and is on their last life is just downright idiotic and will do nothing more than drive more people away for no reason.

bread's done
Back