With recent developments, which will you buy?

AdamInPlaidum

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Now that we've seen a prettier DS, and have a better idea of the lineups for each system, which portable are you guys planning on picking up? You know me, I'm gonna be in line in the morning at Circuit City for the DS. :)

Ill probably get a DS first because it will be cheaper, but if PSP goes down to a reasonable price I will get that too. Both will be had by me eventually.

I'll probably get both, but from experience I will never buy first gen sony videogame hardware ever again. I'll let them work the kinks out and drop the price on what seems to be an incredibly expensive system.

Probably both, but the DS first since it will probably come out first (almost guaranteed (sp) by year's end) and that I need to start saving and amassing some money for both of them. I also like the DS better, and beleive it wil revolutionize the gaming industry which has been lagging for some time. It just has some much innovation.

i'lll probably get both, but not until the price drops really low.... i'm so cheap i still havent bought a GBA.... BOOYA

I'll get the DS because it's cheaper and the 2 screen system seems interesting. Plus Square and Atlus signed on so I can get my RPG fix

Neither until the DS drops, or I get a really good deal. I was pretty gung-ho DS, but with a higher price then I expected and no analog stick, I'm way sketchy on it right now. I was really hoping for 149$ AND an analog stick. No analog stick is almost a deal breaker for me, with all those n64 ports and 3d style games, it's really going to suck ass controlling them with a d pad.

I'll wait until the DS drops in price, and then I'll pounce on it.

Unless the PSP dazzles me more than the DS when it's released.

if i got the money, hell ill get both. but since i got my gba, ima have to get another next gen portable. so its a DS for me, psp is something not my kinda stuff, no fliping thingy, or to sleek, needs something simple.

nay on PSP
yay oh DS

I will end up with both but the PSP will wait. I can afford it ok but I want to see if it goes over well. I was worried about the DS due to rumours it was not going to be backward compatible but now I see no reason not to get it. I even pre ordered one the first day it appeared in the systems. I won't even trade in my SP on this deal since I can use it for GC games.

[quote name='BigNick']Probably neither. Im not into gaming on the go. If I had to choose, I would go with the DS, because sony sucks.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly...

Most likeley neither. Both look pretty cool, but i really dont have the money or time to support any more systems.

I am still waiting for games compelling enough to get me to buy a PS2 or Xbox. Games on the Nintendo platforms are soo good! Its gotta be the DS.

bread's done
Back