Wizardry and R.A.D: Did I get good deals?

craab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Ok,
I stopped in to a Gamecrazy in Silver Spring, MD this past Friday after I got off work.
A friend had told me about it. I was not looking for anything in particular.

I found Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land for $24.99 and Robt Alchemic Drive for $8.99! I wanted both so I grabbed them. The discs were both in very good shape, and they play fine. I was delighted to grab them so cheap.

They also had a copy of Ring of Red that I picked up for $11.99 - I always wanted that game but never grabbed it. That disc was a bit rough, but it plays fine as well.

All of the cases were in scuzzy condition, but the sleeves and manuals were all intact, and in good shape - so I just put them in new fresh DVD cases.

Did I get a good deal?

Wizardy seems about $5 too much, but $9 for RAD sounds pretty good. Ring Of Red can usually be found for $10 so you did okay there. I think you did pretty well.

cool - that is about what I thought with RAD and RoR.
I thought that Wizardry was harder to find though,andmight have brought a higher price. Oh well.
They also hd a copy of Tsugunai:Atonement for $17.99.
Was thinking of stopping back for that.
hmm...

[quote name='craab']cool - that is about what I thought with RAD and RoR.
I thought that Wizardry was harder to find though,andmight have brought a higher price. Oh well.
They also hd a copy of Tsugunai:Atonement for $17.99.
Was thinking of stopping back for that.
hmm...[/QUOTE]

i was selling wizardy few months back for 15 and had a hard time selling themeven on ebay

Wizardry is a great game for that price, especially if you like dungeon crawlers. :) It's one of those games that I just don't care about in terms of value because of how much I like the game itself...it's one of those that I'll never sell. It has some of the best enemy models and animations I've ever seen, too, which doesn't hurt at all.

I've never played R.A.D., so I can't really comment on that. I'd buy it for the price just to try it out, but that's about all I can say.

Wizardry seems a tad overpriced at $25, but RAD is a great deal at $9. And Ring of Red can usually be had for $10 or under, so you didnt do too bad on that one either. But RAD is def the best deal out of those 3.

bread's done
Back