wlau's trade list

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
If you'd like to purchase an item please PM me with a price and I will reply with a "yes" or a "no".

All games are not GH and complete with case and manual unless noted otherwise.

Game Condition Legend
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N = New (Factory Sealed)
M = Mint (No Scratches)
VG = Very Good (Few Scratches)
G = Good (Moderate Amount of Scratches)
C = Crap (Lots of Scratches)

Xbox 360
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earth Defense Force (VG)

Playstation 2
Culdcept (VG)
Final Fantasy XII (M)
Gitaroo Man (G)
Gradius 3 & 4 (G)
Grandia Xtreme (C)
Jak II (M)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (VG)
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (M)
Rygar (M)
Sly 2: Band of Theives (M)
Suikoden III (G)
Tekken 10th Anniversary Game Case (N)
Tekken Tag Tournament (N) *greatest hits*
Tsugunai (G)
Wild Arms 4 (M)

PS2/PS3 3rd Party Component Cable

Gamecube
Eternal Darkness (M)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (N)
Resident Evil 0 (N)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (G)

Nintendo DS
Big Brain Academy (M)
Lunar Dragon Song (N)
Metroid Prime Pinball (N)
Metroid Prime Hunters (M)
Pokemon Diamond (M)

Gameboy Advance

Banjo - Kazooie (N)
Gunstar Super Heroes (M)
Mario Party E-Reader Set (N) *box is crushed and has some permanent marker damage*
Megaman & Bass (Cart Only & Torn Label)
Megaman Battle Network 3: White (N)
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (Cart & Manual)
Prince of Persia (N)
Sega Smash Pack (N)
Sigma Star Saga (M)
Wade Hixton's Counterpunch (M)

Playstation

Final Fantasy VIII (M)
Galerians (G)
R-Types (VG)
Wild Arms 2 (G)

Dreamcast
3x Official Sega Visual Memory Unit White (N)

Nintendo 64
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (G) *box is crushed*

N-Gage

Bomberman (N)
Operation Shadow (N)
Spider-man (N)
Tiger Woods (N)

Non Gaming Stuff
DOD FX62 Bass Stereo Chorus Pedal
Kryptonite Evolution U Lock (N)

Wants

Picross DS

Video Card >= 64mb AGP VGA & DVI

god of war demo please?

hey you have the same initals as my cousin, maybe not middle name, but first and last name. I thought you might be him when i first joined the forums, but he was like ehhh, i don't know what those forums are.

[quote name='hero101']i want Devil May Cry 3[/QUOTE]

Sorry but only items labeled "(FREE)" are eligible.

[quote name='wlau']Sorry but only items labeled "(FREE)" are eligible.[/QUOTE]

He wants Devil May Cry 3 for FREE. I don't know anyone in their right mind that would give that game away.

No game? I thought it was the game + just the manual/insert. Boo! Someone took the first Crazy Taxi game. It's better on the Dreamcast then it is on the Gamecube or Playstation 2.

[quote name='hero101']OPM Demo #91 PLAYABLE: Enthusia Racing, Shadow of Rome, Cold Winter, Tenchu & Shining Tears[/QUOTE]

Sorry once again, but Alucard beat you to it.

I'd like the Sega Bass Fishing, please.

I'm also interested in The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 (Sealed) and Shadow Hearts (Sealed). CML and PM please.

Now that the free item is locked in, please check my IGN list for Rygar and R-type Final and PM me a price if willing to sell.

I am interested in DMC3 & Shadow Hearts...I have RE4 w/guide for trade off of your want list if you want to work something out.

All items labeled "(FREE)" are free. To claim a "(FREE)" item, please post a reply in this thread telling me what you want. Limited to 1 item per person. Only members with >= 20 posts are eligible. "(FREE)" games will ship with manuals and inserts when available, but will NOT ship with cases.

May I have Madden 03 for PS2 please?
Also, how much do you want for Kryptonite Evolution U Lock? Do you have a photo?

I have a $20 Virgin Mobile Top-Up Card that I need to get rid of ASAP since it must be activated by Dec 31 2005. Price is $10 via Paypal. The PIN # used to activate the card will be PM'd as soon as payment has been received.

Last call. I still have one $20 Virgin Mobile Top-Up Card that I need to get rid of ASAP since it must be activated by Dec 31 2005. Price is $8 via Paypal. The PIN # used to activate the card will be PM'd as soon as payment has been received.

bread's done
Back