WM : No more heroes 2 WII $20.00

foxmcloud

CAGiversary!
hey
I just came back from Walmart and bought No More Heroes 2 for the Wii for $20.00... it's weird it was not 19.97 or 19.96 wtv it was really 20.00

I don't know if it's a good deal though

I think I'll pick it up now. It got pretty hard to find the first NMH after a while, but I don't think I'll make the same mistake twice.

Very tempting. I bought the first game awhile back for $20 and still haven't opened it. I'm interested in the series, but I can't find the incentive to play the first game (too many games on my backlog). Maybe picking up its sequel will drive me to finally start playing the game.

I bought the first game full price and it was worth it but I didnt have a ps3 at the time.
I dunno its hard to buy wii games they just in general dont feel worth it. When it's 10 I'll get it.

Thanks for the great tip - I'll be keeping my eyes open for a copy!

Almost picked this up a while ago, but my "never buy a Wii game for more than $20" rule pays dividends once again.

Glad I decided to wait to get the game. I bought the first one for full price and regretted it when it dropped so soon after it came out.

I checked it out at Square One. It's $29.97, still a pretty good price. It seems like it's a universal price drop since it's $29.99 at Futureshop as well.

[quote name='jeffx']Which Walmart, my Montreal friend? The one by decarie or angrygnome?[/QUOTE]

Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville

_resize_picture_portal.php

_resize_picture_portal.php

Tempting price, but getting the first one for 10 bucks from the Source spoiled me too much. I'll wait....

Edit: But it seems like 20 bucks was the perfect price for my brother, so he picked it up. Can't complain if it's not my money lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
After getting the first game from Game Access used (but in mint condition) for $8 I am kind of inclined to wait it out. I really didn't enjoy the original No More Hero's when I rented it but I wanted to own it anyways. For $20 its a bit to much but I still think its a pretty good deal.

bread's done
Back