Wolfenstein (PS3) $13, Guitar Hero 5 (360) $13, and Marvel: UA2 (360) $10 @ Gamefly

Ernest_360

CAGiversary!
GameFly continued its used game sale today (4/30) with the new announcements over twitter. As Cheapy mentioned, all deals will last from noon PST to noon PST the next day. Games are used and include box and manual (and should feature free standard shipping). A LOT of CAGs have been taking advantage of this ongoing bonanza of titles this week...

Today's are...

:ps3: Wolfenstein - $12.99**
:360: Guitar Hero 5 - $12.99
:360: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 - $9.99

Have fun!

** Please note that Wolfenstein for the Xbox 360 is NOT considered part of the sale, as you MUST pay the full shipping costs. The price is still $12.99 though, but the sale (free shipping) only pertains to the PS3 edition.

[quote name='pimpster4183']thanks op, picked up mua2.. does anyone know how long shipping usually takes?[/QUOTE]

Its usually really fast... 2-4 days here in NC

Any new sales up today? or was that the last day of the deal?

[quote name='sp8001']Its usually really fast... 2-4 days here in NC

Any new sales up today? or was that the last day of the deal?[/QUOTE] I am keeping any eye out for new sale prices, but have seen nothing yet.

Been browsing the gamefly store.. nothings been changed.

On the plus side the games from yesterday are still the "sale" price. :)

batman AA for 360 is $19.99 with $5 shipping, the other day it was $17.99 with free shipping, i'm bummed that i waited.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']What's tonight's deals?[/QUOTE]
I'm sure that there are some deals on some crappy games that will make you happy, since you seem to adore horrible awful games for some reason.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Really? Since when is Star Ocean horrible? When are Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles horrible?[/QUOTE]

Star Ocean is horrible. If you get the :360: version. The :ps3: International Edition is so much better.

Agreed the dubbing and the English voices for some of the characters were so terrible. At least in the PS3 version you can change the setting for Japanese voice over.

My White Knight Chronicles game just game in and just like always the cover case and booklet is in a new like condition and the disc is scratched free.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Really? Since when is Star Ocean horrible? When are Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles horrible?[/QUOTE]
Demon's Souls and VC are exceptions.

However, I remember you bragging about buying Haze, Lair, Cross Edge, etc. in your topics on GameFaqs and owning 20+ PS3 games but you don't currently own a PS3...

I've purchased White knight Chronicles for $20 (PS3) Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood for $10 (PS3) and Wolfenstein for $13 (PS3) already from he Gamefly deals that have been going on, but I've noticed they have stopped the sales for the weekends, so maybe they'll start up again on the weekdays. Hopefully :}

kinda bummed i waited on WET but gamefly has a habit of dropping prices further than what they were on sale a few weeks later (ie if it was it was on sale for 12.99, it'll drop to 9.99 in couple weeks)

Finally got my copy of Juarez from last Monday's deal. The top tab on the case that clicks to keep the case closed is broken off and the case doesn't line up right when I go to close it. Weird thing is that I bought the same game from GF a month ago (sending it back and bought the second copy due to a cracked disc) and the case for that copy had the exact same issues.

Anyone else's copy like that?

bread's done
Back