Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition 5000 ONLY - $100

otgkhan

CAGiversary!
I searched and it seems it's not posted here yet. This is being produced in limited run of 5000 units and available exclusively from Bethesda store. International shipping is available.

http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/wolfenstein/wolfenstein-the-new-order-panzerhund-edition.html

Edit: As Wario mentioned, it does not come with the game.

370x370xgame-ce-wolf-neworder-full.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3iYwE6FH4A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't speak for ME, but the Arkham series CE's have been complete shit. And Duke was a kid's game developed by Gearbox, who haven't done anything remotely decent other than Borderlands.

And, yeah, as the poster below me stated...it's all about the print run.
I thought both the Arkham City and Origins Collectors editions were great. The only complaint I had on City was no actual game case for the game.

Think you would have to be a huge fan of the game to want this and I don't hear many people talk about this series these days. If it came with the game at $125 i would bite but not buying just cause it can be valuable since i am not a huge fan or anything.

They typically don't sell anything worth buying. I'm only buying one artbook here. Sure, the other thing has potential as a flip, but it's not a fast flip; it's not fast money. So I don't care about it. I flip things I can make money on within a week. Plus, even if this thing sells on eBay, there's no way the profit after their $23 shipping, eBay's fees, and my own shipping, would be worth my time, and the loss of money for two months. The Dev Team Edition was a good flip because it was still in stock while the idiots on eBay were buying it, plus it had free shipping, or really cheap shipping (I don't remember which).

I'll keep an eye on it, and if I can pay for it with other people's money through paypal, I'll buy a few. If not, I don't care. Shipping kills the flip, for the most part. If you want to buy a few to sit on though, by all means. I see much better flip-worthy items all over the place though. None of which I'll tell anyone about though. The less people on eBay and Amazon the better...
What a c ock sucker

A video game CE without the game? Is this a first? That's pretty dumb...
What about art books? T-shirts? Figures? Soundtracks? And so on? Do you complain about those not having the game with them also? No because those are just supplemental extra material for fans of that game to buy optionally if they so chose and this is no different at all.

Dont want? Dont buy it. It really is that simple.

And no it isnt a first because dead space 3 had something exactly like this and it didnt come with a game either.

It has a steelbook, so I'm down for it by default. I also love the setting and the fiction of Wolfenstein, so I will dig this. I'll just buy the game when it hits $20 in a couple of months lol.

Any statue enthusiast care to comment on the quality of the figure? I think it is more detailed than average, but would be nice if it was copper or metal.

Hopefully we get a good SP shooter this time around, SP shooters with a good story campaign is hard to come by these days. Of course I am biased as I never play MP shooters :whistle2:
Any statue enthusiast care to comment on the quality of the figure? I think it is more detailed than average, but would be nice if it was copper or metal.

Hopefully we get a good SP shooter this time around, SP shooters with a good story campaign is hard to come by these days. Of course I am biased as I never play MP shooters :whistle2:
Yeah, if it doesn't pull through, there is The Order 1886

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back