Wolfenstein X360/PS3 - 39.99 @ Kmart

[quote name='poker360']This was in the weekly ad, i checked the top thread but i guess kmart isn't ever posted in there?

I'm sure you could price match at best buy or walmart.[/QUOTE]

Great price! stayed up playing the Hospital level last night. It's a pretty solid game, and I don't get everyone who complains about the MP. It has a great level up system and about 25 achievos that are all obtainable w/ a little grinding. It may have been glitchy at launch, but what isn't? Everything is smooth now...

^^ FYI, and it may be too late, avoid replaying any missions at all costs. I missed one gold in a mission, and figured I could replay it later and pick it up. Turns out there's a bug in the game that if you replay a mission, it could prevent you from zoning at all. I was in Midtown picking up collectibles before the last mission, and the game would freeze when I tried to go to Downtown.

It's really disappointing because I liked the SP a lot.

Damn, I just paid $65 for this a couple weeks back. Oh well still a kick ass deal for those that dont have it yet. IMO its a really good game.

And the only reason I paid full price was because I've always been a really big fan of Wolfenstein and couldnt wait for a deal any longer.

Didn't check the weekly ad but when I was in my local K-Mart a couple days ago, I did see Wolfenstein for $39.99 and this was in Utah so I guess it's nationwide?

i just looked online and it is 39.99 till next Saturday. They are also running a special. Buy Halo ODST and get Gears of War 2 for 9.99. I thought that was a good deal IMO.

[quote name='lewchief']i just looked online and it is 39.99 till next Saturday. They are also running a special. Buy Halo ODST and get Gears of War 2 for 9.99. I thought that was a good deal IMO.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, someone already made a thread on that i think , or posted it somewhere.

[quote name='Walt Jay']^^ FYI, and it may be too late, avoid replaying any missions at all costs. I missed one gold in a mission, and figured I could replay it later and pick it up. Turns out there's a bug in the game that if you replay a mission, it could prevent you from zoning at all. I was in Midtown picking up collectibles before the last mission, and the game would freeze when I tried to go to Downtown.

It's really disappointing because I liked the SP a lot.[/QUOTE]

yeah I'm aware of this glitch, I guess I don't plan on collecting everything anyway (never been big into that) Besides, its only for one achievo at like 20 pts. here's hoping they patch it up all proper!!

What do you mean by zoning? Anyway I picked this up for $39.99 total and have played 3-4 hours or so - good mindless shooting mayhem.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back