Woman, 93, grabbed robber where it hurts

ZarathosNY

CAGiversary!
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1504868.html

Woman, 93, grabbed robber where it hurts

A 93-year-old woman with a "grip like iron" fought back against a robber by grabbing him by the testicles.

The Lithuanian woman, who says her strong grip is down to years of milking goats, held on to the man until police arrived.

Soja Popova, from Klaipeda, was shoved to the ground when she opened the door to two young men.

But she fought back by grabbing the nearest by the testicles and squeezing "with all my force as hard as I could".

She told police: "He started screaming like an animal and his friend was trying to pull him free, but I have a grip like iron."

The man's screams of agony and his friend's shouts for the woman to let go alerted neighbours, who called police.

The pair were caught after escaping through a bedroom window and into the street where a police car was waiting to take the injured man to hospital and his friend to a jail cell.

A police spokesman said: "They would not have got far, one of them could hardly walk and seemed pleased when he saw the police car. He demanded that he be taken to hospital because he was in so much pain."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's just flat-out pathetic when two would-be thugs can be taken down by an old lady with a single ball shot. Their parents must be proud. :D

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']That's just flat-out pathetic when two would-be thugs can be taken down by an old lady with a single ball shot. Their parents must be proud. :D[/QUOTE]

obviously u have never been grabbed in the ball by an old lady

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Really, what else could she have done? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Smiled like a doughnut?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']obviously u have never been grabbed in the ball by an old lady[/QUOTE]

You say it like it's something that happens to you often.

Have you ever seen the size of the pills elderly people tend to take on a daily basis? No nut can compare to that; this was just another part of Esther's daily routine.

Robber =
cat_dog_pwned.jpg

:rofl: I really hope the mugger changes his life around after that. Cause if not getting your ass whooped by a 93 year old person does not change your life Then you must not have a brain.

bread's done
Back