Woman sells her 7 year old son's body for $600

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Just heard this on the news... pretty sick stuff.

A woman finds out a neighbor has molested her 7 year old son... she confronts him, she is going to call the police, but then the two negotiate a day where the neighbor will pay the mother $600 dollars as hush money, while the mother lets him have sex with her 7 year old son.

I really hate my town.

Oh shit, me and a friend were just talking about shit like this a few hours ago. Its fucking disgusting what people would do for money. She and the neighbor need to get locked up for life.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']hmm... first born son or XBox 360 with Oblivion...

decisions decisions decisions...[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

That's an easy one to make :)

[quote name='wubb']How'd they get found out?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, the news didn't say. Just that they got caught, and that all the names were withheld due to the age of the child.

You know, I often wonder if I would make a good parent in the future but then I hear stories like this and I KNOW that I can be a better parent than a lot of people out there.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You know, I often wonder if I would make a good parent in the future but then I hear stories like this and I KNOW that I can be a better parent than a lot of people out there.[/quote]

It's not that hard especially since a lot of people with kids nowadays should have been castrated before they had the chance to reproduce.

[quote name='Kayden']Can we get YMMV in the OP title? :lol:[/QUOTE]

So fucking wrong:lol:

But in all seriousness, thats fucked up.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I expected this to be a starving ethiopian family desperate for food and money. Deranged american woman didn't even cross my mind.[/quote]

Yes because unscrupulous people only live in Ethiopia.:roll:

What do these people see in seven your olds?

I think the mom should be sent to a male prison...

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes because unscrupulous people only live in Ethiopia.:roll:[/quote]

I swear you have it so that you're alerted everytime I make a post, and then swoop in whenever the opportunity arises to completely misconstrue my statement.

bread's done
Back