Woman threatens me at auction!

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']You can't dial 911 with a gun.[/QUOTE]
nokia_gun.jpg

Nokia, connecting people.

Great story I would have paid good money to see some guy running with two boxes of video games Dukes of Hazards style into there car and peel off. I live in TN but suprisingly most of the rednecks are sorta nice(considering i'm filipino) but they think i'm mexican. Hell even the local mexican people think I am. heres an example of a conversation with a local mexican is like for me.

"Hey you speak Spanish?" me:"no sorry" them "you sure???" :roll:

[quote name='Odenat']Great story I would have paid good money to see some guy running with two boxes of video games Dukes of Hazards style into there car and peel off. I live in TN but suprisingly most of the rednecks are sorta nice(considering i'm filipino) but they think i'm mexican. Hell even the local mexican people think I am. heres an example of a conversation with a local mexican is like for me.

"Hey you speak Spanish?" me:"no sorry" them "you sure???" :roll:[/QUOTE]

Respond with: "Hold on, let me check. Wait, nope, still don't speak spanish."

Thanks for readings and opinions, guys. The woman wasn't waiting for me in the parking lot at work this morning so I'm still alive to game another day...

[quote name='Ecofreak']I heard in-breeding isn't healthy, either.[/QUOTE]

In that part of the world, it's only inbreeding if you're cousin/sister is ugly. Otherwise it's ok.

Dude that was worth it for Einhander alone. Though the second lot wasn't very good, the one the lady threatened you for. I'm from Virginia also (Northern VA) but I graduated from VA Tech. What parts are you from so I'll be sure to avoid stopping there if I'm on a road trip.

Considering you got all that for 20 bucks you made out pretty well, being the total dick I am in these situations I would have made it my business to get that woman arrested.

It's a NoVA love fest here! (I'm also from). We're still rednecks, we just hide it better. (Just joking ... maybe). I'm looking to move away, though. Preferably someplace quieter and slower paced but not Cold Creek Manor-ing/Deliveranc-ing it like the OP.

Having lived in the southern outskirts of Richmond, I can totally see something like that happening in SoVA. That's a lot of stuff for $20 but didn't really seem like anything too hard to find elsewhere except, of course, Einhander.

Ha Ha, yeah, there are a lot of NoVA CAG's. I spent 4 years in south west VA when I was going to VA Tech. Although, I didn't experience anything near as weird as the OP when I was there. The strangest thing I saw was a bar brawl between locals and students spill out into the streets into an all out riot. I swear, I thought I heard the old time saloon piano playing during that incident.

I know what I would have done...as a teacher in Chicago I get a lot of screaming and attitude from students...so usually I just destroy anything that they think they might be getting. For example , I brought a few bags of Dorito's for my class because we were going to watch a movie, I warned them if they kept up the loud talking the Doritos would be gone...they kept it up...I took the three bags, put them on my desk and smashed them until they were everywhere.

I would have taken the PS2 games of interest and said "Lady, I would rather do this..." and I would have broken it right in front of her pathetic face..."then let someone like you get their slimy hands on it." Then I would have proceeded to break each and every game (except Einhander and any other game of value--she wouldn't know) in front of her face, laughing.

I would have finished with something like, "Maybe if you opened up those fucking ears and eyes and could count to three hundred, you would know when this fucking lot was going up for sale...so take your stupid ass, go back to the hill where the rest of your troll family live, and leave me the fuck alone before I head over to your trailer and and clutter it up with some more human waste...."

Or maybe I would have done nothing.

[quote name='loserboy']I know what I would have done...as a teacher in Chicago I get a lot of screaming and attitude from students...so usually I just destroy anything that they think they might be getting. For example , I brought a few bags of Dorito's for my class because we were going to watch a movie, I warned them if they kept up the loud talking the Doritos would be gone...they kept it up...I took the three bags, put them on my desk and smashed them until they were everywhere.

I would have taken the PS2 games of interest and said "Lady, I would rather do this..." and I would have broken it right in front of her pathetic face..."then let someone like you get their slimy hands on it." Then I would have proceeded to break each and every game (except Einhander and any other game of value--she wouldn't know) in front of her face, laughing.

I would have finished with something like, "Maybe if you opened up those fucking ears and eyes and could count to three hundred, you would know when this fucking lot was going up for sale...so take your stupid ass, go back to the hill where the rest of your troll family live, and leave me the fuck alone before I head over to your trailer and and clutter it up with some more human waste...."

Or maybe I would have done nothing.[/QUOTE]

I

[quote name='josekortez']She tells me that I am going to give her those PS2 games. I told her that she needed to back off or I was going to pull out my cellphone and dial 911. [/QUOTE]

That threat is a lot more effective if you replace your cellphone with a gun. (pulls out concealed pistol)

troy

This thread is almost 3 years old, but the episode still haunts me to this day. I recounted this story to someone earlier today, and I'm just bumping for no apparent reason.

LOL... I hate be that one guy but that was a funny story. I'm glad you're ok OP but those rednecks sure crack me up.:lol:

For some reason all I can picture is Earl's ex wife Joy from "My Name Is Earl." Can't get the image out of my head now.

I clicked on the thread title, started reading the story and said to myself "hey...I've read this before...the OP just stole this story for a good thread!". Then I checked out the post date and thought to myself...damn, 3 years ago, and I still remember it.

went to an auction a few months ago,....

There was this glass bird music box well the bid went up to 40 bucks but something must of happen cause about 10 mins later they said the buyer didnt want it and went back up ...

wining bid this time 20

the lady who bid 30 on the last time walks back into the tent (someone told her it just resold at 20) she started sceaming saying it was her item

the #$#$ ripped the item out of the ladys hand and smashed in on the ground and said something like

look what you paid for $#$#$#$ (all i could make out was you paid for it #$#$# )

two of the auction dudes grab her arm , she yanks away and tries to leave.... about 20 mins later you see her being put in the back of a cop car

LOL

that was the most insane thing i ever seen at an auction

The sad part is that most of the crap I got in those lots is sitting in a storage unit somewhere. And I think I gave the Rosie O'Donnell DVD to a thrift store. It is presumably still there and still sealed.

[quote name='josekortez']This thread is almost 3 years old, but the episode still haunts me to this day. I recounted this story to someone earlier today, and I'm just bumping for no apparent reason.[/quote]

Meth is a helluva drug...

Suffolk is still a crazy place. You have all the hillbilly farm people out there but then little city areas have started to pop up. I try not to stay out of that area.

Oh yeah, the smaller unidentifiable carts are for a Supervision handheld system which is apparently a rare type of black & white handheld that was created to compete with the Game Boy and failed. I found that out much later.

This is one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. Thanks for a good laugh. I have yet to meet crazy red-necks in less populated state.

bread's done
Back