Wombat on the Player One Podcast

Indeed, many thanks for comin' on and chatting with us. As a listener and fan of the CAGcast it was great to have ya on. ^_^

The Player One Podcast is one of my favorites. It was a very nice surprise to hear Wombat on the mic when I fired it up.

I'm gonna listen to the next episode, and if it's anywhere near this episode, i'll probably subscribe to it

I'm not sure if it's Wombat or not that made the show for me or not. I fell asleep listening to the Major Nelson podcast (though it was 1:30AM, which is late for me), and I don't remember the 1UP podcast being that great

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I'm gonna listen to the next episode, and if it's anywhere near this episode, i'll probably subscribe to it[/quote]

You should. Player One is great.

The podcast was really good :] my first time ever hearing it and I will mostly likely subscribe

hope the rest are just as great ^^

I'm listening to it right now...I think it should be renamed the Player One CAGcast from here on (with Wombat, of course :)).

I never listened to it, either, but after this show I subscribed. It felt different from a lot of the other gaming podcasts, in that it felt like friends were sitting down to talk about their games du jour rather than going on and on about news. Don't think every podcast should do it, but it works here. Thanks, Wombat, for introducing a few of us CAGs to Player One. :) Should we call you a gateway drug?

/tk

[quote name='KingBroly']How much does the Jack Black "Nacho Libre" gamer pic cost?[/quote]

It should be free, but I don't remember exactly where you download it from on XBL (I'm at work and can't check right now, sorry).

[quote name='XUGrad']It should be free, but I don't remember exactly where you download it from on XBL (I'm at work and can't check right now, sorry).[/quote]

It is free.

bread's done
Back