Women and their dogs.

Theduck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know a girl who owns a chihuahua. This girl is so obsessed with her dog that she lets the dog kiss her constantly and at times sucks on the dogs tongue.

I am disgusted.

Discuss.

:puke:

i dunno if any of you ever watch mtv anymore but the one saving grace of that channel is the true life series. well they had one about people who were obsessed with their dogs and one guy was like that with his female dog .seriously the guy fucking french kissed his dog and would make his gf sit in the backseat if the dog was in the car with him it was really sad and very gross. his main problem was hed been dumped perviously after a really bad relationship and got the dog soon after and for him it was a sure thing. in his mind women come and go and the dog would never leave.

i think for some people pets fill a void or make up for something thats missing. its not wrong to love a pet but theres definetly a fine line and he crossed it. i really sent alot of that show wondering just wtf the guy did when he was alone with the dog cause his obsession was disturbing.

i had 2 diff dogs growing up myself but once i saw my dog licking his junk i never let him lick me ........ever.

[quote name='Theduck']I know a girl who owns a chihuahua. This girl is so obsessed with her dog that she lets the dog kiss her constantly and at times sucks on the dogs tongue.

I am disgusted.

Discuss.

:puke:[/quote]

So Paris Hilton is your neighbor?

I hate people that think they can bring their dog into any store that they want to. Leave your dog in the fucking car or don't bring it at all. I'm not talking only rat dogs, people even bring their big dogs and walk them around stores while shopping. WTF.

Just wait till you walk in on her in the kitchen spread eagle with the dog licking peanut butter from between her legs.

people and those damn rat dogs really piss me off- like the ones who "have to have" the thing in the car holding them while driving. wtf? i'd beat the shit outa someone and kill their dog infront of them if i got into an accident because they "have" to have those damn things in their lap while driving and lost controle of the car. My all time fav movie scene is American Psyco were he stomps the rat dog to death. i hate small dogs....HATE

A lot of the things that people do with their dogs is on the border beastiality.........

I knew this girl who would put dog biscuits between her boobs and have her dog eat it out of there......... lucky dog :)

No... don't go 'women and their dogs'. I hate that crap too, and yappy dogs to me are evil little footballs. Actually, I don't like dogs at all. Though even if I could, I sure as hell wouldn't put my mouth anywhere near a cat or a bird or any other animal, either.

bread's done
Back