Wonderful and upstanding speech by Americas Only hopeful, Dr. Ben Carson

It still absolutely blows my mind that Carson's career was as a neurosurgeon. Every day that passes he is going down a road of making W look like a genius in comparison.

I mean, I don't think it's just an act to lower expectations or maybe he doesn't want to come across as an elite intellectual. He has no political office experience, no business experience. I mean yeah, he was a doctor for many years and that is a hard job but it has almost zero in common with the job of President. I just don't get how someone can come this far in a presidential race on little more than "I'm a Christian." It defies all expectations.
It still absolutely blows my mind that Carson's career was as a neurosurgeon. Every day that passes he is going down a road of making W look like a genius in comparison.

I mean, I don't think it's just an act to lower expectations or maybe he doesn't want to come across as an elite intellectual. He has no political office experience, no business experience. I mean yeah, he was a doctor for many years and that is a hard job but it has almost zero in common with the job of President. I just don't get how someone can come this far in a presidential race on little more than "I'm a Christian." It defies all expectations.
My wife thinks he is a highly functioning autistic. He talks with his eyes half closed all the time and seems to have a number of problems with his filters/communicating. When she made that observation it kind of blew me away because it would make perfect sense. Not saying there is anything wrong with being autistic(I have had Drs tell me I am so it would mean the same thing may be wrong with me anyways) but its an interesting theory that seems to help put Carson in context.

Her theory also cracks my shit up because if you watch the Daily show, Trevor Noahs ben Carson impression is pretty much the Down syndrome kid from South Park

MV5BOTQzMTc4NjgxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE5Njg0MjE@._V1_SY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Autism doesn't make you a dummy, autistic individual excels at ONE thing, but has issue coping with multiple things.  Which explains why Carson was a great doctor

And a lousy candidate,  since he's slow on his feet and say dumb shit without thinking it through.. 

Carson might be Autistic and have Asperger at the same time mixed with a little Tourette

He relates and are liked by  all the dumb rednecks cause rednecks can relate to someone who are as stupid and retarded as they are

Not poking fun, but has anyone ever been in a room full of down syndrome or mentally ill people.  Every time when one individual acts out everyone else start acting out and joining in...  Yes its called the retard mentality and why Carson garner so much attention from the typical right wing redneck conservative gun bible thumping retard..  When one retard acts out everyone else follows

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This thread sure took a sharp right down Classy Avenue.

Anywhoo, someone mentioned above about how questions like tax rates are always put in the framing of what's best for the economy instead of looking at the morality of starving kids and such. Two responses to this:

A.) Yeah. If we did something crazy that tanked the economy, we'd have a WHOLE lot more starving people on the street. You can't feed starving kids with hope. So, yes, this has to be looked at from an economic standpoint.

B.) Here's the problem. The more tax money we give the federal government, the more they spend on killing people. Until we get a President and electors in Congress who are willing to drastically cut military spending, I see no reason to support higher tax rates on anyone. Oh, bonus - cut military spending and you suddenly free up a couple of bucks to feed some starving children - without raising taxes. Amazing, eh?

Autism doesn't make you a dummy, autistic individual excels at ONE thing, but has issue coping with multiple things. Which explains why Carson was a great doctor

And a lousy candidate, since he's slow on his feet and say dumb shit without thinking it through..

Carson might be Autistic and have Asperger at the same time mixed with a little Tourette

He relates and are liked by all the dumb rednecks cause rednecks can relate to someone who are as stupid and retarded as they are

Not poking fun, but has anyone ever been in a room full of down syndrome or mentally ill people. Every time when one individual acts out everyone else start acting out and joining in... Yes its called the retard mentality and why Carson garner so much attention from the typical right wing redneck conservative gun bible thumping retard.. When one retard acts out everyone else follows
Man you stated off well pointing out autistic people can be really smart but obsessive on one thing so him being a Dr makes sense.....then completely just went insulting to him and just about anyone with a mental disability....and quite a few other groups of people as well.

bread's done
Back