Woo! Finally got a BK Mini Darth Vader.

I went to Burger King this evening with the g/f and we both got the "Jedi Meal". I reached into the bag to see what toys we got and the first one I pull out is Darth Vader. Score! We also got Obi Wan, Padme, and a podracer. Not a bad start. I'm going to have to check and see what others I can get.

I've got 3 from the first wave. I have to go back and try to get Chewbacca for my sister. I've been trying to stay away from BK since I already have so much Starwars crap I'm running out of room to put it all. Every BK I've been to let you choose what toy you want. The trick is make sure you go when it's not busy & tell them your "nephew" really wants a certain toy and that's why you asking.

[quote name='KingDox']I've got 3 from the first wave. I have to go back and try to get Chewbacca for my sister. I've been trying to stay away from BK since I already have so much Starwars crap I'm running out of room to put it all. Every BK I've been to let you choose what toy you want. The trick is make sure you go when it's not busy & tell them your "nephew" really wants a certain toy and that's why you asking.[/QUOTE]

That and don't forget to not go to the 90 year old no teeth grandma that works the cash register seems to work also. It's like all the 90 year old no teeth grandmas are migrating out of my TRUs and into my BKs.

I missed week two, damn. But I have all of week 1 and 3. I just ask them if I can purchase them all and I haven't had any problems yet -- they come to about .50 each that way.

I wonder if I can still find week 2 somewhere, on eBay they are going for about $15 for a week set.

Week1:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/BKtoysweek1.jpg

Week2:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?...er King Super-D Star Wars Collection - Week 2

Week3:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?...er King Super-D Star Wars Collection - Week 3

Finally got Vader this morning. They were going to start offering to sell the 3rd Wave tonight (my local BKs won't sell new waves until previous waves are sold out). Real nice employee went in the back and got me Vader from the Wave 3 box for $0.99 with no food needed. I still want the Wave 3 and beyond toys, but I'll have to wait until my local BK's start selling them.

WOOOO!!! Got Vader today. Last one form the box too, since my friend wanted one and they told him I got the last one. I just need Grievous (good thing he's part of this weeks wave) and Boba Fett (next week). Too bad I missed Yoda....oh well. My collection now consists of:

Darth Vader
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Emperor
Jawa
Podracer
R2-D2

Now to find the others that I hunt for.........

im starting my collection really late. but the BK near me has a really cool manager and i came up with these so far

i am getting really addictive to trying to find these toyys now and now i am up this after cruising around this morning trying to find some more

I AM ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!

darth vader (5x)
c-390
clone tropper
boba fett
tie fighter
wampa
padme (2x)
jawa
emperor
boga
pod racer
obi wan
princess leia
general grevious (2x)
watto
r2-d2 (2x)
jar jar binks
super battle droid
wicket
tarfful
landspeeder
jedi starfighter
mace windu (2x)
chewbacca (2x)
yoda (2x)
x wing (2x)
darth maul (2x)

i am looking to trade the following
darth vader (4x) - 2 are pending
general grevious
chewbecca
darth maul
x wing fighter
mace windu
r2-d2

PM me what what you have thats not on my list. i really am looking for luke, jabba, han solo, milenium falcon, and an extra wicket

My local Burger King has been doing it for 3 weeks now, and the 4th wave hits on Tuesday. So if anyone really wants a Vader try Tuesday morning since thats when they all apparantly get new shipments. I actually have 4 around where I live. The one right up from work though is the one I have went to the most often, it has gotten to the point now that when I go through the drive through or go in they just pull out the box and let me dig through the ones they have. I am going to get up Tuesday to try and find a vader one, so far I have:

Darth Maul
Yoda
Han Solo
Millenium Falcon
Wicket
Jabba the Hutt
Luke Skywalker
Padme
Anikan's Podracer
Darth Sidious
Jawa
Obi Wan Kenobi

Since I hear that you can get the toy without having to buy the meal at some places, I think I'm going to try doing that now unless I want the food. Also, around here it's been kind of weird in terms of finding the toys, it seems really random where on place has the current wave and then another store just got the first wave of toys in. It has been really helping me complete my collection, but in the end I'm sure I'm going to be missing some.

Yeah all the ones around me are on the same wave and it sucks cause I am missing R2, Chewy, and the X-Wing from Series 2. All the ones around me are also not letting you buy the toys just by themselves, they said too many people have tried and the District manager said no. Just in the kids meal and the Jedi meal for 1.29 more but you have to buy a value meal, which isnt that bad of a deal.

[quote name='Kuma']I went again this mornin at 3 and all i got was Luke and heartburn[/QUOTE]

are you willing to trade your luke? PM me if you are

OK, updated list, since I got Grievous today (WOOOOO!!!!!! GEEVUS!!!!!!)

Darth Vader
General Grievous
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Emperor
R2-D2
Jawa
Podracer

Now I just need 1 more priority figure.....next week's Boba Fett. Plus, I am now also hunting for Yoda and Mace Windu (mmmmmm......GOOD MOTHER$^*@ing BEER!!!!)

Got the Jawa and the Podracer today plus a couple Obi-Wans and another Sidius. It sucks now that a bunch of the BKs in the area will no longer let me exchange or trade them in. Now they have all these signs up asking for people to come by on Tuesdays from 4-7 to trade with other Star Wars fans. Pfft... like anyone is actually going to trade anything good.

I got 2 Darth Vader's tonight. I didn't think i was going to get one this week cause I called all 4 stores around me and all were sold out within an hour of opening. I forgot though that there was a 5th store about 10 Mins from work. So I caled and they were like yeah we have quite a few, I hung up thinking she thought maybe I meant Sidious so I got a co worker to call and she explained exactly what vader looked like and they still said they had a few, so I drove down and asked and they asked me how many I wanted and I said 2 of you have them, so out comes the manager with 2. I went back to work and got another co worker to call and ask how many they had now and they replied with quite a few in a small box in the back. Apparantly this store has been taking them out fo the shipments and putting them in another box in the back for all 4 weeks. As the manager told me while Iwas there they were only giving it away if you specifically asked for Vader. I am going ot ry and get 2 more tomorrow.

[quote name='Undertaker4eber']I got 2 Darth Vader's tonight. I didn't think i was going to get one this week cause I called all 4 stores around me and all were sold out within an hour of opening. I forgot though that there was a 5th store about 10 Mins from work. So I caled and they were like yeah we have quite a few, I hung up thinking she thought maybe I meant Sidious so I got a co worker to call and she explained exactly what vader looked like and they still said they had a few, so I drove down and asked and they asked me how many I wanted and I said 2 of you have them, so out comes the manager with 2. I went back to work and got another co worker to call and ask how many they had now and they replied with quite a few in a small box in the back. Apparantly this store has been taking them out fo the shipments and putting them in another box in the back for all 4 weeks. As the manager told me while Iwas there they were only giving it away if you specifically asked for Vader. I am going ot ry and get 2 more tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

that is what my nearest BK did. they have a box full of vaders when i went last week. at least 50 or so. but i'm not really sure how many they have now.

Boo hoo. My local BK is now making me buy a meal for the toys, after allowing me to buy the toys without the food in past weeks. On week 3 out here. Boo hoo.

Let's go through my list...

Han
Jabba
Luke
Darth Maul
Jawa
Darth Vader
Jar-Jar

All seven of them are sitting on my desk. Screw selling them - they're too cool for that. :)

sounds like they have too many vaders on their hands, i have a feeling those will get dumped after week 6

[quote name='MrSneis']My local BK's SUCK. I've been lookin real hard for vader too :( It's 2 dollars per toy or buy the meal.[/QUOTE]

$2 per toy??? that sucks. how much is it if you get two with a meal?? if you want i have an extra vader. PM me if you want it

My friend called this morning and said he went by the same BK and they told him they only had 3 left and he bought them all. He said there was a Fedex truck pulling round back when he left though. I got to work about 4 hours later and called and they said they had 10-15 in the back and would hold me 3 or 4 till tomorrow. I am almost afraid that the thing is so rare that they are sending out more than 5 per week. It is a really cool toy though, I had an extra and opened it. The Anikan inside feels really cheap though. On another cool note I finished up getting Week 4 today, as I got Jar Jar, the jedi Starfighter and the Boga.

i just finished my collection today. i got my last 2 (luke and jabba) from a guy at this local collectibles, i traded 2 vaders for those 2. i traded some of my other doubles so i can get some other ones that i have been wanting to open. i can't believe i hoped on this bus late and i finished my collection in less than a week, actually around 4 days. i just wish luck to all those who are trying to finish their collections too.

I went with the g/f to BK this evening (or yesterday evening, as it's 1am at the moment) and we both got the Jedi meal. Got another Darth Vader, along with C3PO, a Clone Trooper, and Boba Fett. I was a little confused. Last week they were doing Week 3 toys and this week they're doing Week 5. I wonder what happened to Week 4. Well, anyways, as of now I have

2 Darth Vader
Obi-Wan
Padme
Emperor Palpatine
Jawa
Podracer
C3PO
Clone Trooper
Boba Fett

I kind of started late and I'd like to get the weeks I missed. Haven't had any luck so far though.

[quote name='cyberlian']I always wind up with more ships, no DV for me as of yet[/QUOTE]

Which ships? If it's the X-Wing than that one is pretty cool. Between getting a bunch more of those, 1 or 2 more vaders, tie fighter, and some troopers, those are the ones that I'm hoping for in terms of doubles since I want to have a whole army of them and to have on my desk to look at when I'm bored.

Still, I haven't gone to BK in a few days but hopefully today I can make it. That's amazing that that one guy got the entire set in 4 days.

Is it really that nessary. To find a toy? Maybe it is..................
Maybe it isn't ...........Only yada knows.

May the Force Be With You.

I guess my BK started giving away week 5 early, cause I got Boba Fett today. Kinda odd, cause they had one of each toy from week 5 at the ocunter, which is how I knew they had Boba Fett. Odd though, since I asked for another, but they could not find any more. Oh well, I got mine. So now my collection consists of:

Darth Vader
General Grievous
Boba Fett
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Emperor
R2-D2
Jawa
Podracer

All I need now is Samuel L. Jackson and I will have all my priority finds. Getting Yoda and Darth Maul would be nice too, but I have no luck of that unless I look here or on eBay.

i have these extra:

general grievous
x-wing
han solo
milenium falcon
chewbacca

i am looking for strategy guides for games. PM me if you have anything that you are willing to trade

Well this weekend this one fine lady that was working at the BK was just really checking me out all over. She really digged me. Got her phone number, a Darth Vader, and four of the five toys that are currently gong on this week. Got Leia, Grievous (finally), Jedi Fighter, and Jar Jar. They were out of Boga.

When will this promotion end the only one I really want is Vader. But so far I've collected.
Han Solo
General Grievous
Jawa
Bogo
Wampa
Chewbacca
Pod Racer
Boba Fett
Jedi Starfighter

I think I'll never be lucky enough to get Vader :(

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Got the Jedi Starfighter (along with an extra Jar-Jar, Leia, and Boga) yesterday. That completes my week 4 collection.[/QUOTE]

I'm only missing Boga for my Week 4 collection. I might make it out either today or tomorrow to see if I can find Boga still.

[quote name='Kuma']depends on where you live, but its either this week or next[/QUOTE]

Actually, one of the managers near me said that they still have two weeks to go.

Argh, no Vader yet, I ask the dude at the counter for a big favor to look for one but no avail. I'll never find Vader. Anyway, I got the Vader Tie Fighter, Clone Trooper, and 3CPO. If I have time tomorrow night I'll try to find a Vader again. This has to end soon because it's causing me to eat so poorly. Unless, someone has an extra Vader their willing to sell or trade it.

Also, anyone else disappointed that there's no Admiral Ackbar toy!

yeah there is 5 out of each box of 200 and most managers claim them but my friends sister works at bk and snagged 1 for me.

Gosh it's great that the mangager of the BK by my house is an older lady, none of the employees get to call the toys. I walk in and they give me a choice of toys. Clone trooper, Vader TIE Fighter, Jar-Jar, Boga, or Darth Vader. I get two of them, Vader and his TIE. Easy as that.

-Cal

What the heck is going on here?

My BK has a mix of Week 6 and, for some reason, Week 2 going right now. I got Mace and Yoda last night.

Maybe I just go to a strange BK...

In any case, that puts me up to 12 total toys, including Vader. Nothing amazing, but not too shabby considering that I'm eating there about once a week.

I think it all depends on where you are. Like last week I bought all of week 4 and 5 and week 6 is already out I just need to go get them. Also in all my travels I have picked up 5 Darth Vaders which make me wonder how rare this really is. Also some of the places Ive encountered let you buy as many toys as you want while others are real sticklers for buying meals too.

bread's done
Back