Woo Hoo I got it!

eskimo083

CAGiversary!
targetdate.jpg

what kind of camera are you using? the little flower icon is for macro mode to focus on close objects, that way it wont be so blurry

what games did you get with it? and also if you could give you views on the games so far that you got that would be cool.

thanks for the fixed pic. um, i didnt buy any games so i dont have an opinion on those. i'm broke now. and MP: Hunters should tide me over till i buy mario next week. i have GBA games to play on it too.

it feels pretty good. and i cannot get used to the controls in hunters. there is 5 settings, and every one feels weird. its gonna take time to get used to....

other than that, i love it!

If I was gonna buy this, I would buy a GC first... Also, any1 think the color is really ugly in these real pictures? I hpe they make clear or something...

[quote name='help1']If I was gonna buy this, I would buy a GC first... Also, any1 think the color is really ugly in these real pictures? I hpe they make clear or something...[/quote]

Why would you buy a Gamecube first?

[quote name='tyecko'][quote name='help1']If I was gonna buy this, I would buy a GC first... Also, any1 think the color is really ugly in these real pictures? I hpe they make clear or something...[/quote]

Why would you buy a Gamecube first?[/quote]

beacuse to me, DS is a GC, not as gret graphics (obviously).... and csot mroe than a GC... I will prob wind up buying neither...

Question regarding the DS: Can you connect to a wireless network and chat with someone across the country, or are you limited to DS's within your range?

Sorry to go a little off topic, but I didnt feel like starting a new DS post.

[quote name='help1']beacuse to me, DS is a GC, not as gret graphics (obviously).... and csot mroe than a GC... I will prob wind up buying neither...[/quote]

I hope you realise that none of that makes any sense at all! :?

[quote name='PaulEMoz'][quote name='help1']beacuse to me, DS is a GC, not as gret graphics (obviously).... and csot mroe than a GC... I will prob wind up buying neither...[/quote]

I hope you realise that none of that makes any sense at all! :?[/quote]

Does he ever make sense?

[quote name='help1']beacuse to me, DS is a GC, not as gret graphics (obviously).... and csot mroe than a GC... I will prob wind up buying neither...[/quote]

You don't understand what words mean, do you?

I will paypal $1 to the first person to tell me what that is from.

[quote name='flizmo007']Question regarding the DS: Can you connect to a wireless network and chat with someone across the country, or are you limited to DS's within your range?

Sorry to go a little off topic, but I didnt feel like starting a new DS post.[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing. Also could you take pics of an advance game running on it, thanks.

[quote name='flizmo007']Question regarding the DS: Can you connect to a wireless network and chat with someone across the country, or are you limited to DS's within your range?

Sorry to go a little off topic, but I didnt feel like starting a new DS post.[/quote]

You absolutely can connect via WiFi to any wireless network you may have set up and communicate with people around the world. It also of course sports bluetooth for local wireless connections.

bread's done
Back