WOO MCDONALDS MONOPOLY STARTS SEPT 29 2014

do you know if there is a limit.. thinking of buying them off ebay cheap
I dont know 100%.

I am assuming not, if you win you enter your code on the hulu website not a mcd site, you log into your hulu account and it seems to work like a promotional credit.

Edit: This is where you enter your code, you migh find some info there.

huluplus.com/monopoly

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if the redbox codes stack? I got 3 and I want to rent borderlands for 3 days, but I don't want to be going everyday to the redbox machine. So is it possible I can just go and enter all 3 codes at once?

No desire to play this stupid game here you go:

B9RHL2KMG44

D4G9TMXLLQ3

XQWQ694V6G4

XWQL7J9ZDRL

ZGLQL91LZ7W

T4W7237R4KQ

9QRBW6MVHVT

This is the dumbest iteration of McD's Monopoly so far...an exercise in entering tons of codes with no results whatsoever.

^^^^

c01b168a3605d5c37ac1849bacbaac1606a27ff3b4fb34f3703154e968144c84.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the worst Monopoly contest ever?

At least for me it must be.I have entered like 40 codes online and I have not won one single online prize of any kind.

Also out of the 40 physical pieces the only win I had was one free breakfast sandwich.

mikepeluso said:
At least for me it must be.I have entered like 40 codes online and I have not won one single online prize of any kind.
Also out of the 40 physical pieces the only win I had was one free breakfast sandwich.
yup ive entered 20 codes and only won (3) redbox, (1) 50 point cokerewards, and (2) medium. fries. Before I won way more with less codes.

Damn that is bad luck.....

Out of sixty pieces I gotten 4 redbox rental, 2 coke 50pts , 5 free med fries, 3 breakfast sandwiches and multiple runs to the bathroom.....

The last one is always the real fun of this game....

Damn that is bad luck.....

Out of sixty pieces I gotten 4 redbox rental, 2 coke 50pts , 5 free med fries, 3 breakfast sandwiches and multiple runs to the bathroom.....

The last one is always the real fun of this game....
But we're those just instant wins or did you enter those codes online and win that way?

I've won various instant wins myself but as far as online wins I've only won 5 redbox rentals out of like 60 codes entered.

Heads up everyone, it's the last day to enter codes.  So if you still have some stamps sitting around, it's now or never.

bread's done
Back