Woohoo versus white lawyer-rappers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private universities at least, don't need to have signs posted saying no congregation or solicitation, since it's private property.

The only thing I have to worry about is a crazy guy that looks like the referee in King of Kong that roams the city with religious signs and will just come up to anyone standing still and start listing all the things God hates.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey, the movies up to and including Azkaban were actually pretty decent.[/QUOTE]

GoF wasn't bad considering the amount they had to cut to keep the length reasonable. OotP really sucked. HBP looks like it could be alright, at least better than OotP.

17kong-600.jpg

Wow, they look exactly alike. The only difference is that the crazy guy wears a plaid button down shirt and khaki pants that he's been wearing since the 80s.

We mainly get the Lyndon LaRouche people and the Greenpeace people, but they stand on the sidewalk on the main road that cuts through our campus, so it's not university property.

I dont understand why they allow them here on campus, except that i'm in the bible belt. It's a state school, i wouldn't think any religion based group would be allowed here.

Ticket price "fees" have reached absolute absurdity.

It's $28 for a Yeah Yeah Yeah's ticket, plus a $7.75 convenience charge, a $2.50 delivery charge (to print the goddamn thing out), and then an order processing fee of $2.95, totaling $41.20.

Similarly, it's $28 for Silversun Pickups, plus a $12 ticket fee, total of $40.

Considering I don't have any kind of obscure hardware, I ordered Windows 7. I'm excited since I've never purchased a new OS before. :lol:

MJ's body is just around the corner from my job....

I Had to take the bus to work, There is no fucken parking!!!

There is a shit-ton of people all over the fucken place!

[quote name='JolietJake']He had one of the old simpsons arcade machines, i loved that game.[/QUOTE]

And a stand up Virtual Boy system.

Yeah he had store displays for all the home systems. No wonder kids stayed with him all the time, they probably didn't want to leave.:lol:

On the topic of all of the shit he owned, it blew my mind watching him shop when he did that interview like 5 or 6 years ago with Martin Bashir. The amount of money that he spent was absolutely mind blowing.

[quote name='Rocko']On the topic of all of the shit he owned, it blew my mind watching him shop when he did that interview like 5 or 6 years ago with Martin Bashir. The amount of money that he spent was absolutely mind blowing.[/QUOTE]
It was revealed that he never actually paid for that stuff.

He was just doing it for the camera.

Strawberry's decent. With milk, it doesn't taste like strawberry per se...

It's a lot like when you were a kid and you would buy that strawberry Nesquick and make strawberry milk, but it wasn't really strawberry tasting.

Either way, it still tastes pretty good and it's a refreshing pace from chocolate. Next time I think I'll try cinnamon bun or cake batter.

[quote name='Maklershed']*high five*[/QUOTE]

Yeah!

---------------

I just went to our fridge to put my lunch bag in there and I saw that someone used a Doritos bag as a lunch bag...either they're recycling or really ghetto.

[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone that got in on that Watchmen pre-order: Have you gotten an email confirmation of your order or any of your movies yet?[/QUOTE]
I just got Black Freighter from UPS like 1.5 minutes ago.

[quote name='mr ryles']so when the gf gets mad it me she goes to the bedroom and slams the door cuz she don't want to talk to me, then 5 minutes later i get texts from her continuing the fight.... :roll:[/QUOTE]

That's the dumbest shit ever. I remember when my brother and his wife lived with us for a while. She would do the exact same thing, only she would call him, too, shout at him, and hang-up before he could answer.

[quote name='JolietJake']I hated that hey killed gary oldman off in the last HP film, he was the best thing in those movies.[/QUOTE]

I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back