Woooooooot Offfffff!!!!

Slickdeals is obsessed with this site..

Personally, I don't think they have ever had anything of worth on their site..the prices they sell items for is pretty much indication of what it's real value is

They had this XM satellite radio/mp3 player the other day..Circuit City is trying to sell it for near $200...they barely even get $70 on ebay .

And sometimes, they just sell things that make no sense at all, they once sold this frog thing about leaks or something, I couldn't even tell what it was..they spend more time typing "quirky" or "funny" item descriptions instead of actual information

Their Wii fanboyism was so underhanded, why was I supposed to order a Japanese 20 gb PS3 from them, if they don't even support the product they're selling me? They had a link to some "Wii Rocks" image and kept going on and on about how the PS3 money was going to buy every woot employee a Wii.

Woot sucks: even the slickdeals people can admit that they stay up just waiting for the "bag of crap", just on the off chance that they get something good it in it.l

Us CAGs can get better deals without Woot any day of the week...unlike SD who thinks shitty Lane Bryant sales and Victoria's Secrets semi annual clearances deserve 100 page threads. If they only knew [well, I hope they never know] some of the deals we get.

[quote name='kevzik']how long does this go till?[/QUOTE]

Until they run out of stuff. Could be anywhere from 12 hours to 2 or 3 days. The last Woot Off was around 2 days.

Since i'm broke i'm going to sleep this woot off, with that said i'm sure i'll check later to find they had a deal I would have killed for

[quote name='whoknows']Poker game up for $3....still crap[/QUOTE]

[sarcasm]That's a great deal. Especially after you factor in the $5 for shipping[/sarcasm]

Yeah...itll probably be up still when I wake up....going to bed now....hopefully nothing good comes up while im out.

[quote name='foltzie']So they buy stuff that hasnt sold at a retail price and sell it Big Lots style?[/QUOTE]

I think so. Sometimes it's new, sometimes it's refurbed. Just depends. Alot of stuff they get is the last gen model after a newer version comes out.

[quote name='DeathDealer']woot.com for anyone who was wondering. No one else mentioned it so I figured I would.[/QUOTE]

thanks i was wondering what the hell it was because there was no link and the thread title was off the wall.....

I'm always addicted to watching these things, yet its always the same bunch of wireless products, cleaning robots, gps, and other things which I dont really want. Yet I am compelled to watch

[quote name='whoknows']That is very tempting...[/quote] Yeah, I noticed Amazon has it for a dollar more. If I really want it, I'll snag it along with something else to get me over the $25 mark, thus qualifying my cart for free shipping.

This has, without a doubt been the worst woot off I've ever experienced :whistle2:/ I am semi-tempted by the MIMO router. My G just ain't cuttin' it. But it's a refurb.... Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='Murcielago77']yea this is definitely a terrible woot off. wheres my fuckin bag of crap[/QUOTE]

I agree I check woot every night. yet I've never bought anything from them.

Now I've bought stuff from others like thingfling, and Midnightbox but woots never had anything I've wanted.

Wow. What a letdown. This was the first woot off I actually watched pretty closely for the bag-o-crap... A few minutes ago, a portable dvd player sold out, so I began refreshing the page until, to my surprise, the bag-o-crap appeared. I hit the "I want one" button and was sent to a load screen. When the page finished loading, I was presented with a "sold out" icon.

Is the only way to score one of these mystery packages through the use of a bot?

weak sauce.

bread's done
Back