Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those ordering from ShirtPunch, expect it to show up within 5-6 weeks. I'm not too thrilled with the quality of their shirts. The ones I have all shrank and look faded within a couple washes.

For those ordering from ShirtPunch, expect it to show up within 5-6 weeks. I'm not too thrilled with the quality of their shirts. The ones I have all shrank and look faded within a couple washes.
Come to think of it, I think the only shirt I have that I'm not thrilled about quality-wise is the only shirt I ordered from ShirtPunch. Too bad because I love this design.

I'm pretty picky with my Majora shirts too. This one is far and away my favorite of the ones I've come across.

http://theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=majoradefied
Looks cool but to me that is better off framed as a high-quality print. I'm definitely looking for something a bit more abstract and less commercial. It's in my top five games of all time so I need a shirt that does it justice. Some ideas are:

- Link falling asleep to Anju's grandmother's story

- Anything Anju & Kafei related

- *SPOILERS* The alien fight at the ranch

- A metal/Slayer-style T-shirt for the MM band The Indigo-go's

- Don Gero (the frog quest)

- Something to do with "The Law of the Garo"

I know, right?

Fangamer has a pretty sweet Majora's Mask tee(at least I think so), though it's not quite what you're describing.
I'll have to check it out. They seem to have soe cool designs. They are generally more expensive but thei quality seems to be nicer.

Come to think of it, I think the only shirt I have that I'm not thrilled about quality-wise is the only shirt I ordered from ShirtPunch. Too bad because I love this design.

Looks cool but to me that is better off framed as a high-quality print. I'm definitely looking for something a bit more abstract and less commercial.

I'll have to check it out. They seem to have soe cool designs. They are generally more expensive but thei quality seems to be nicer.
They are more expensive but their quality/customer service is top notch.

I've been buying from them for a few years and probably have 10+ shirts plus a few polos, socks, posters and various other items(pin sets!). Highly satisfied with all of my purchases from them.

We have like 3 Shirt Punch shirts, and I don't think they've faded.

Edit: Two of them are large designs that cover most of the shirt, and the third is only a month old though. The designs on today's shirt do look small and the design has a faded look as it is.

The Yetee has more.

http://theyetee.com/

A_mushroomronin.jpg

A_mushroomsamurai.jpg

- Link falling asleep to Anju's grandmother's story

- Anything Anju & Kafei related

- *SPOILERS* The alien fight at the ranch

- A metal/Slayer-style T-shirt for the MM band The Indigo-go's

- Don Gero (the frog quest)

- Something to do with "The Law of the Garo"
Haha, just different tastes, I guess. It's one of my favorites too, but I wouldn't be into any of those. Either way, there's no denying that there's an unacceptable shortage of cool MM shirts in the wild.

Oh man I am sad I missed the Eggplant Wizard shirt. I would've bought the heck out of it.

I've seen a few of these shirts on redbubble before - anyone know if there is anyplace else to get this?

^Nice designs, picked up a few.  Shipping is slow and pretty steep at $16 for two shirts and a hoodie, but the total price isn't too bad.

Coupon code "REDDIT" also takes a couple of bucks off.

Shirt punch has dark souls shirts.

[attachment=15406:SPPM1_-_June_29_-_Dark_Souls_Metal_-_Peanut_Golem.jpg]

[attachment=15407:SPPM2_-_June_29_-_TORCHlit_-_Peanut_Golem.jpg]

[attachment=15408:SPPW1_-_June_29_-_Smelter_Demon_-_Peanut_Golem.jpg][attachment=15409:SPPW2_-_June_29_-_Battle_Toads_-_Peanut_Golem.jpg]

bread's done
Back