Woot.com Woot off!

Sawman

CAGiversary!
Woot.com is at it again!

Another Woot off has started, so look out for some great deals!

www.woot.com

You can also watch their twitter, to give you more of a timeline view.

http://twitter.com/woot

The deal stays put until it sells out, then they replace it with another woot.

Typically it ends either with a Bag of crap, or a flying monkey. Both worth waiting for!

this is lame. im going to sleep. hopefully this same item crap is dead when i getup

one of these days I will meet someone irl who has bought some the shite they sell on woot offs. Anyone here by a Roomba?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Whats a "woot off"? Is it similar to the stootsi thing?[/quote]

As far as I know, Stootsi is ripping off the woot off. Goes for a few days usually and if you see a "bag of crap" you should order 3 because they sell out fast. Most of the items are actually pretty craptacular in the bag of crap though.

^I've only seen a few that last a few days. Most last under a day. Anything longer you can attribute to woot killers (ie roombas, zunes, disposable batteries).

[quote name='homeland']one of these days I will meet someone irl who has bought some the shite they sell on woot offs. Anyone here by a Roomba?[/quote]

[quote name='seen']Not to argue, but I think a vacuum is much more effective then a roomba.[/quote]

Not if you're lazy.

For those that care, Woot.com has a twitter. It'll let you know everytime something new happens!

http://twitter.com/woot

[quote name='seen']Someone buy a damn monitor; lol.[/QUOTE]

Better yet buy 2 or 3! haha!

I was about to pull the trigger on the gaming headset but decided not to since I already have some decent headphones (just not with a mic built in). It turns out they only had 3 anyway, so I don't know if I would have been able to snag one even if I had wanted.

I'm glad that the first two items seemed to be a joke of sorts. Ha Woot, you made us all remember your April Fools prank.

Acer Aspire Athlon 64 Desktop Computer $229.99+ $5 shipping
Condition: Refurbished
Product: 1 Acer Aspire T180-UA380B AMD Athlon 64 3800+, 1GB RAM, 160GB HD, DL DVDRW

LG Electronics MSP-100 Portable Stereo Speaker
Condition: New
Price: $9.99 + $5

Alcohawk Slim Breathalyzer
Condition: New
Price: $29.99 + $5

~HotShotX

I heard that someone got a tv from a bag of crap, has that ever really happend? I know they through random stuff in. Whats the best thing you got from a BAG?

[quote name='darock738']I heard that someone got a tv from a bag of crap, has that ever really happend? I know they through random stuff in. Whats the best thing you got from a BAG?[/quote]

Best thing I ever got from a boutonnière of chrysanthemums was a crappy little clip on flashlight, but I loved it so. Then the batteries died, and I found out the batteries cost more than the device, so I never replaced it. A friend of mine got a Roomba in his. It seems they don't do the really sweet stuff in the BOCs anymore.

My Zune came from woot. 30GB for $85? SOLD.

[quote name='darock738']I heard that someone got a tv from a bag of crap, has that ever really happend? I know they through random stuff in. Whats the best thing you got from a BAG?[/quote]
That happened a year or three ago. I've only gotten one BoC and it was indeed crap.

[quote name='darock738']I heard that someone got a tv from a bag of crap, has that ever really happend? I know they through random stuff in. Whats the best thing you got from a BAG?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a few people got tv's. One time someone got like 5-7 Zunes that counted as 1 crap.

I received a roomba in one of my BoC.

I got a pretty decent printer/copier/scanner combo (kodak brand, cheap ink) from my Bandolier of Carrots a few months ago. It seems to go for about $150 online, so I made out OK.

You can't really tell how many the have left, but if you select the community tab on the main page, it'll take you to a forum of all their previous and current items. http://www.woot.com/Forums/

Then you can click on that item, and see stats like, how many people bought 1, 2, or 3. How fast it sold out, and who bought the last one. stuff like that.

Damnitt, The Xbox surround sound system sold out before I could hit buy one!

That's why, they only had 2 of them.

Crap!

I got four items for three once, three were crap and one was an iRobot Scooba. Not amazing but pretty good for $8.

Those xbox360 speakers looked awesome... now this dictionary is slowing the woot off down. Not quite a woot-off killer but it is crawling.

Here's a list of woot off checkers to track the units by percent. Some have audio support to alert you when the product is sold out and the next is coming up.

http://woot.wikia.com/wiki/Woot-Off_Checkers

edit: I'm usually a fan of the semi-deaf checker but I'll have a few open sometimes.

That's a cheap non-refurb gaming mouse. Looks pretty good.

edit: never used Ideazon though... might be a cheap razer knock off.

Pretty boring WootOff so far, then again it is a liquidator. Anyhow, so far this looks like the best item so far; however it is RE-CERTIFIED(Refurb) which I'm not a fan of.

Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive

$89.99

bread's done
Back