Woot off!!! (Buy the same item every time it sells out)

A lot of people are pointing out that the picture when you click is a Battery On Car and that the description includes two drawstring bags.

Just sayin'.

The concensus on their boards that it IS a joke.. sorta.

Clicking the pictures gives you a different picture of the battery pack somewhere else in the US. They think it's a puzzle.

And the descriptions allude to a bag of crap sometime.

son of a $#@!... I had a 'bag of crap' in my checkout, but lost it because I couldn't remember my login and had to make a new account.

I'm actually thinking about picking up that Black & Decker battery pack. You guys think it'd be a good purchase?

they had a boc around midnight pst. I tried grabbing one with nio luck and I dont know if another one came up because they put up the batteries again.

boc is on right now

[quote name='Karuto']I'm actually thinking about picking up that Black & Decker battery pack. You guys think it'd be a good purchase?[/quote]

Amazon has ONE for $25 shipped. Woot has TWO for $20 shipped. Damn good deal. In for a twopack!

[quote name='Filbert']I have a feeling that none of the B.O.C. orders will go through. It's all a big joke.[/quote]

Nope, my BOC order went through last night, and I got to the checkout page a second time this afternoon, but it wouldn't let me buy another three. :D

[quote name='drave117']Nope, my BOC order went through last night, and I got to the checkout page a second time this afternoon, but it wouldn't let me buy another three. :D[/quote]

:twoguns:
argh, that was BS on woots part. I got "in line" for the first 2 damn BoC's, and then at the final one last night, it said I couldn't buy them because I already purchased them!!! I was so pissed. Damn woot's :censored: glitches!!!
:bomb:

bread's done
Back