Woot-Off

[quote name='VipFREAK']Is there a way to see what's up next?[/quote]
sadly, no. you just have to wait until whatever is currently up to sell out. sometimes they'll put up a craptastic product and it'll take a couple hours to sell out, and meanwhile the comment threads are full of shoppers begging people to buy more. it can get quite funny.

they have great deals on all kinds of stuff though. last year I got a $80 Melitta coffee maker for $35 shipped.

I've gotten to the checkout page for the Bag of Crap twice and gotten denied both times. Hopefully I can get in on it this time.

Am I the only one who is less likely to buy things from Woot during their Woot-Offs? I'd rather not have to check the site multiple times throughout the day, but checking it once at 1AM is just fine for me.

[quote name='gregthomas77']got 1 boc. was in a hurry, forgot to select 3[/quote]

If you email them they'll sometimes amend an order for 1 BOC and change it to 3. As it says in the blog for the item:

"If you temporarily forget your numbers and you inadvertently select less than three, you can try emailing [email protected]. Once they’re finished laughing at you, perhaps they’ll amend your order. Perhaps not. They’re unpredictable. If you’re lucky, you’ll get three pieces of crap instead of one. Whoopee. Sometimes more isn’t better."

[quote name='garfep']If you email them they'll sometimes amend an order for 1 BOC and change it to 3. As it says in the blog for the item:

"If you temporarily forget your numbers and you inadvertently select less than three, you can try emailing [email protected]. Once they’re finished laughing at you, perhaps they’ll amend your order. Perhaps not. They’re unpredictable. If you’re lucky, you’ll get three pieces of crap instead of one. Whoopee. Sometimes more isn’t better."[/QUOTE]

doubt it works, but i will try it, thanks

[quote name='garfep']If you email them they'll sometimes amend an order for 1 BOC and change it to 3. As it says in the blog for the item:

"If you temporarily forget your numbers and you inadvertently select less than three, you can try emailing [email protected]. Once they’re finished laughing at you, perhaps they’ll amend your order. Perhaps not. They’re unpredictable. If you’re lucky, you’ll get three pieces of crap instead of one. Whoopee. Sometimes more isn’t better."[/QUOTE]

I wrote them, and they actually changed my order to 3 Bags of Crap. ROCK!

bread's done
Back