Woot Off!!!!

I was just going to post this, but I decided to check out the speakers first.

If anyone doesn't know:

Woot Off

Also, the actual stuff is at Woot.com. When I first heard about Woot it took me awhile before I even knew where it was.

[quote name='mr ryles']zune was up for $90, was sold out within 30 seconds though[/QUOTE]
Damn, that might have been the thing I would have gotten

Blargh!!!!

The damn site is crashing, Im hoping for one of my favorite woot's to show up, these things make great gifts

woot1.gif

MACGYVER MULTITOOL FTW!!!

[quote name='Malik112099']site down for anyone else?

and yes, the woot off song is pure genious[/QUOTE]

yeah it is down for me too.

[quote name='mr ryles']zune was up for $90, was sold out within 30 seconds though[/QUOTE]

it was a referb zune so it was 90 bucks for a used one.

[quote name='kromekoran']Blinged Out Cabbage already?

I'm pissed I missed the Zune, I know someone who really wants one.[/quote]

WHat?...They already have BOC on?...I keep pushing refresh but every second is torture....GODDAMN YOU WOOT!!! GET SOME BETTER SERVERS!

The last thing I saw on there was the iMetal earbuds, and they still had like 70% left, or so my Woot Tracker claims. No clue what happened.

[quote name='TBroo']last item they had up were some earbuds i think[/QUOTE]

thats the last thing I seen and it was a slow seller. maybe only sold 25% of them after a few minutes. I think the site is just having issues

[quote name='joe2187']WHat?...They already have BOC on?...I keep pushing refresh but every second is torture....GODDAMN YOU WOOT!!! GET SOME BETTER SERVERS![/quote]

no no, sorry, I was asking. it's usually only the BOC that crashes Woot anymore so I was wondering if that was the case.

Yay! Another chance for me to NOT get a Bag of Crap!

Seriously, I've been wooting for probably 2 years and have NEVER gotten one.

Down for me too.... for those looking for an MP3 player overstockdealz had the Zen M (Creative) for 109, I made an offer at 99 and they accepted. It came two days ago and was fricken brand new. They are going for 150+ used on ebay. This was completely new.

Its a woot-off detour to wine woot right now. Its been up for like 15 mins and less than 1% of the bar is gone. This could take a while I am hoping after this the BOC will be up and I can snag one.

[quote name='bigtymer']Its a woot-off detour to wine woot right now. Its been up for like 15 mins and less than 1% of the bar is gone. This could take a while I am hoping after this the BOC will be up and I can snag one.[/quote]

yup... we've hit our brickwall...

anyone buy anything recently? i picked up another Roomba... with the scheduler, thats a hellva deal. i'm going to donate my old Roomba to the inlaws.

and last wootoff I actually clicked the 'i want one' button on a bag of crap, but it crashed on the next page and i never got to finish the transaction... bummer.

Only 0.8% of the total wine inventory has been bought and now the bar has stalled. What's worse, only 30 or so states actually allow online alcohol purchases. This is shananigans!

NO.

This is madness!

[quote name='Hockey37']And the Leak Frogs have made their obligatory appearance.[/quote]

What the hell are those things? Im reading th description and i still have no fucken idea what they hell they are.

[quote name='joe2187']What the hell are those things? Im reading th description and i still have no fucken idea what they hell they are.[/quote]

essentially they are moisture alarms. if your toilet springs a leak and floods your house, these give you a heads up before it gets out of hand.

EDIT... and by moisture i mean puddles. it wont freak out when you take a shower or anything.

bread's done
Back