Work in Progress

Shady3011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (98%)
Nothing to see here for now. I'll resurrect this thread when I put together a small trader list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shady3011']I've been looking for all the MegaTen games (except Persona 3) locally with no luck. Before I start searching eBay, I wanted to see if any CAGs were in the market to sell as I would rather give my business here to fellow members. I mainly want the games complete with all the usual suspects (case cover, manual, game, all in good condition). However, if anyone has a sealed copy, I'll be more than glad to listen.

I mainly dealing with Paypal here since I'm not in the market to trade anything. I'm willing to negotiate the price, but I'm not willing to pay ludicrous prices unless the game is sealed and it happens to be Nocturne or DDS1 Deluxe. Go ahead and make me some offers via PM. Here's the list of games in case anyone is wondering what exactly it is I'm looking for:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Got it! Thanks for the heads up, thelonepig. :applause:

Thanks for stopping by. :)[/quote]

definitely looking in the right forum. free bump.

you might as well wait for FES or if your lucky you can grab a complete mint one with 35% off at GS with the coupon after edge and all.

[quote name='sqyxzylyx']I have a sealed DDS Deluxe Edition but I'm not sure how much I want for it.[/quote]

PM sent (again?).

[quote name='sqyxzylyx']I have a sealed DDS Deluxe Edition but I'm not sure how much I want for it.[/quote]

PM sent (again?).

I've got a sealed Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set (mint) and a Nocturne in very good shape (not limited edition), but I'm not sure what I'd take for them. Make me an offer if you want.

My father-in-law has been looking for a PS3 (for the BD capability), but just bought one a few days ago. :whistle2:#

Best of luck, in any case!

Darn. I would have listed it sooner, but I had another customer who flaked on me at the last minute. :whistle2:|

Anyway, I went ahead and added pictures to make the OP less barren.

Pro-tip: Put a piece of paper with your (CAG) name on it. If my friend doesn't get ripped off in an eBay auction (he bought a PS3 that said it would ship on July 10th a few weeks back), I might get him to come here.

I might have a possible buyer, but I won't take down the listing until someone actually makes a complete payment. This means you still have a chance to buy this 40GB PS3. PM me if you are interested.

bread's done
Back