Work was boring so I shopped for deals instead

jbroush99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
It was a pretty slow day at work so I decided to do some game shopping to kill time. I saw Scorch's thread about MvC2 at Wherehouse.com so I went there to see if there were any other deals. I ordered:
GTA Collector's Edition (PS1) $4.99
Resident Evil 2 (N64) $1.99
Xbox Music Mixer $0.99!!
Total with shipping and tax was a bit over $13.00. There was still one GTA Collector's Edition in stock at the time of this post.

I decided to go to Goodwill on my lunch hour and picked up an SNES2 (the smaller version) for $3. I'm really glad I didn't pick one up a few months ago at a resale shop for $25. It works perfectly and is in almost perfect condition.

I guess today was a good day to be bored!

I do this just about everyday at work. Everytime this one old guy sees me on one of the computers he says "Ah hell what game are you buying now?". I just laugh at him.

Nice finds OP. Here's to the I'm bored at work so let's do some CAG shopping crowd. Keep up the good "work" y'all.

your the one that stole my RE2 out of my shopping cart
aarrragagagagaghhhhh
a thousand curses
boo shaaa laaa mmaa booo waky waky shaaa
my voodoo curse

j/k nice finds

[quote name='cag1000']your the one that stole my RE2 out of my shopping cart
aarrragagagagaghhhhh
a thousand curses
boo shaaa laaa mmaa booo waky waky shaaa
my voodoo curse

j/k nice finds[/QUOTE]

I noticed that after I added it to my cart, it showed out of stock. I thought that once you added an item on that site to your cart, it was yours until you either ordered or it gets removed by the site after 30 minutes.

By the way, what does this voodoo curse do? I hope you haven't concocted one that makes them "accidentally" deliver my package to your house and not mine.

[quote name='jbroush99']It was a pretty slow day at work so I decided to do some game shopping to kill time. I saw Scorch's thread about MvC2 at Wherehouse.com so I went there to see if there were any other deals. I ordered:
GTA Collector's Edition (PS1) $4.99
Resident Evil 2 (N64) $1.99
Xbox Music Mixer $0.99!!
Total with shipping and tax was a bit over $13.00. There was still one GTA Collector's Edition in stock at the time of this post.

I decided to go to Goodwill on my lunch hour and picked up an SNES2 (the smaller version) for $3. I'm really glad I didn't pick one up a few months ago at a resale shop for $25. It works perfectly and is in almost perfect condition.

I guess today was a good day to be bored![/QUOTE]

What do you do for a living that gives you so much free time?

I wish I had free time at work, every once in a while I spend a few minutes at work, but most of the time I am ridiculously busy.

Sweet find on the SNES model 2 for $3. I hit a thrift store today and got Tri-Bond (board game) for $1.50, but would have much preferred picking up the sneeze for 3 bones :)

I work for a car dealership and it rained here this morning. Apparently, people don't like shopping for cars in the rain.

A curious thing I saw at Goodwill was electronic Star Wars game. It is exactly the same as electronic Battleship, but with Tie Fighters and X-wings. It looked pretty old but was in very good shape. Unfortunately, the asking price was $25 so I passed.

EDIT: I just checked ebay and it is called Star Wars Electronic Galactic Battle. Good thing I passed, it's only going for $5.

bread's done
Back