[Working again!] Nintendo Europe giving Punchout codes for Animal Crossing

I can't get the site to work... I see no Pete or Pelly...

Also, since I've got some folks here talking Animal Crossing: I just got the game last weekend and accidentally -- okay, I'm a big idiot, started my game on the wrong memory card, deleted it, and started on the card that came with it. In the midst of all that I deleted my "Free gift on card!" stuff. Any way to get that back? I saw somewhere that it's NES games. I don't even have a tv in my house!

[quote name='ChaosMonkey']I can't get the site to work... I see no Pete or Pelly...

Also, since I've got some folks here talking Animal Crossing: I just got the game last weekend and accidentally -- okay, I'm a big idiot, started my game on the wrong memory card, deleted it, and started on the card that came with it. In the midst of all that I deleted my "Free gift on card!" stuff. Any way to get that back? I saw somewhere that it's NES games. I don't even have a tv in my house![/quote]

No, it's gone. However, the games that you get from the bonus letter are 2 random ones that you can get in the game. There's no TV involved in playing them - each game is it's own NES system when you drop it in your house that you can play. The only problem is that each game has it's own NES unit, so if you have a bunch, they'll take up a lot of space which is pretty limited early on.

I was hooked on AC up through November when I moved and got my Xbox. I had been playing it daily. I've been thinking about going back to the game lately, and this is a good motivational tool.

bread's done
Back