working used ps2 with hardive/ethernet connection 60$

White-Wolf

CAGiversary!
I got a used ps2 at eb-games under that 60$ deal and i was pleased to find that it had a hardrive/Ethernet connection as well. the sales rep wasn't sure if the added connection increased the price of the sale as it seems they didn't remove it and add a normal face plate before selling it again. He asked his manager and the manager said sell it at the sale price.

So not only did i get the ps2 on sale for 60$ (nomally 80$ i think), but i also got a free network and hardrive adapter for free. The network adaptor also still had the ethernet sticker on it. Free is as cheap as things get right? Not the best deal in the world, but it was a surprised to me as i was going to get one of those add-ons anyway. I also bought a warrenty in case the ps2 died. So far everything seems to be working fine. Even the adaptor.

Hmmm, hard drive and network adapter? Not bad at all, my friend. Too bad not much ever took advantage of the HDD. I had one, and it did nothing for me, except for the improved replays in NBA 2K5.

[quote name='White-Wolf']Free is as cheap as things get right?[/quote]
Not if they pay you to take the stuff;)
But thats a really good deal... I managed to sell my bare old PS2 with a few games for $170, but I had 2 DDR mats with it so I guess that upped it a little

[quote name='XxSmityxX']WOW, great deal!!!

With the harddrive and network adaptor there are endless "programs:lol:" that you can run....[/QUOTE]
in that case it make more sense to use a bigger HDD. For games that support the HDD you need the offical Sony HDD

That controller fooled me, looks exactly like a dual shock... never used those but looks the same as the sony brand. I'd go for a wireless logitech controller.

Good deal on that PS2, do you know which model PS2 you have? I got a deal like yours on blackfriday and my PS2 was 50001 model with the IR Port, HDD and the Broadband Adapter. Congrats on your find man :)

its a version 10, so its as new as a fat ps2 gets i assume? I looked up the wireless logitech and it doesn't look that comfortable. I was just wondering if the knock off brand is identical because i don't want to pay very much. I wanted to find out if the old fable of "you get what you pay for" is true with these no name controllers. They claim to be identical, but if anyone has experience in this matter, please chime in.

bread's done
Back