World ends with you 19.99 new 17.99 used gamestop

also dont forget to use the eternal 10% coupon along with your edge card for the used one. comes out to $15 after the discounts. sweet deal if you ask me.

[quote name='wildnuts02']here is hoping it changes in store soon. theres is a used copy in my closest store[/QUOTE]

about 5 or 6 post up said they did drop in stores. will check tomorrow

[quote name='wildnuts02']here is hoping it changes in store soon. theres is a used copy in my closest store[/quote]

yeah, drops confirmed. i actually got 2 used ones today. i was only going to buy one for my bro, but then went to another store to check for my world my way and wouldnt you know it, found another mint used copy. sweet deal.

[quote name='slidecage']about 5 or 6 post up said they did drop in stores. will check tomorrow[/quote]

oh cool thanks. i didn't realized it was confirmed. i'm finally going to get TWEWY :D

Glad to see the TWEWY deals coming. Does anyone else here think this game took waaay too long to drop? I paid 25 bucks for it and I felt it was more than worth it. I definitely agree with all the positive reviews this game got.

[quote name='addicted2games']I have to find a factory sealed copy of this and My World My Way in GS tomorrow.[/quote]

Not gonna happen for TWEWY. Finding it in a store is already hard by itself, so finding a store with 2 copies is gonna be near impossible. It's a rare Square-Enix game. It's also been out for a long time, too.

[quote name='SirChadlyOC']Not gonna happen for TWEWY. Finding it in a store is already hard by itself, so finding a store with 2 copies is gonna be near impossible. It's a rare Square-Enix game. It's also been out for a long time, too.[/QUOTE]

Actually I just checked the online inventory and it says there is new copy of TWEWY at one store close to me. Now if its the last one and is gutted, thats a whole other story. They also have My World My Way new, so I might be getting both from one store. :crosses fingers:

[quote name='addicted2games']Actually I just checked the online inventory and it says there is new copy of TWEWY at one store close to me. Now if its the last one and is gutted, thats a whole other story. They also have My World My Way new, so I might be getting both from one store. :crosses fingers:[/quote]

they might both be gutted, lol. thats how it was at the store i went to. was better off picking up a used one than a gutted one especially with EDGE card and the eternal coupon. $15 is a great deal for those games.

[quote name='addicted2games']Actually I just checked the online inventory and it says there is new copy of TWEWY at one store close to me. Now if its the last one and is gutted, thats a whole other story. They also have My World My Way new, so I might be getting both from one store. :crosses fingers:[/QUOTE]

Some of the GS's near me like to gut every copy of every DS game to put multiple copies on the DS shelf. I guess they don't like having sealed DS games in the storage drawer :bomb:

[quote name='Josef']Some of the GS's near me like to gut every copy of every DS game to put multiple copies on the DS shelf. I guess they don't like having sealed DS games in the storage drawer :bomb:[/quote]

its much more rewarding to GS employees to watch the person who wanted a sealed copy cringe their teeth for about 30 seconds and then unwillingly buy the game... bastards ~_~

bread's done
Back