World of Warcraf: Cataclysm

XClaude

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

My nephews and I wanted to get back into WoW for a bit and he needs a copy of Cataclysm + Mists of Pandaria.

I found Mists of Pandaria at Frys for $20, so I thought that's a good price already. (unless you guys know of a better deal)

Do you guys know of any deals for Cataclysm and/or Mists of Pandaria? OK if it's just digital download.

Thanks!

EDIT: Actually... It's preferred that Cataclysm is digital only. I have the discs for it already and would prefer NOT have to download the game. I can just go buy the Mists of Pandaria for $20 to get that expansion's discs.

If you're lucky, you can snag a boxed copy of Cataclysm for $10 at Toys R Us. They were clearanced out a few months ago, but some still have copies available.

If that fails, I wouldn't be surprised if the Blizzard Store has it for cheap in the upcoming month. I remember there being a number of holiday sales last year.

The scroll updates your game to Cataclysm. It works like this. I send you an email from blizzard. And when you click on it. It updates your account to cataclysm

I have a couple of cd keys for the Collector's Edition for Cataclysm. If you're interested, I'm sure we could work something out. I would take a look to see if the scroll of resurection can still upgrade you guys to the basic edition though, unless you want the minipet from the collector's edition.

bread's done
Back