World of Warcraft $29.99 at GS

I have a feeling that this is going to be the new price point for this game. It has sold well over 5 million copies, and now its just a matter of getting more people to join.

Yea, just look at most other MMOs that recently came out, RF Online, D&D Online just to name a few. The retail box prices all dropped within just a few months of release, yet WoW's retail value just dropped from $50 to $40 after more than a year since its release.

And especially with the BC expansion coming out, it certainly makes sense to drop the price down to $30. WoW is just too addicting. I for one have quit after decking out my Paladin with bwl epiX... I just don't care for AQ and whatever that new instance is.

I got it for 10.99 with the CC price match and my free 10 dollar gift card i recieved buying my new router. Its just going to suck to have to pay more money for the 2nd month then i did for the buying the game.

Yeah, my friend who works with blizzard told me that $29.99 is going to be the new price in a couple weeks or so.

bread's done
Back