World of Warcraft $35 shipped

Thanks for the heads up on this one. A couple guys where I work talk this game up all the time, so I've been wanting to check this out. The last PC game I bought was Warcraft III so this seems appropriate. :) It sucks they charge tax in OH though.....

schnuth

I've heard nothing but good things about WOW. It seems like it has breathed fresh air into the MMORPG market, so much fresh air that former EQ and UO players of the old are going back in, thanks to WOW.

The price difference from the MSRP (~$15) makes up for one additional month of play time in addition to the included month. WoW game discs and 2 months of play for $50? Great deal.

While the EQ2 deal is even cheaper, I recommend WoW over it. I've played a ton of MMORPGs, including both EQ2 and WoW, and I have to say WoW is the best I've ever played. It's easy to get into, extremely fun, and has minimal time commitment.

I've never ordered from Outpost before, but I may have to start making a habit of it. I ordered this game yesterday, and DHL just delivered it 10 minutes ago. :applause: I had no idea their distribution center was in Ohio. Good thing I stuck with the free shipping.

So I'll find out just how addicting this game is after my doctor's appointment and before work. Should be fun.

schnuth

Ugh I just bought this game for full price at Target and installed it already. I should have waited!

BTW, say goodbye to your social life if you get this game. It's ridiculously addictive and pretty fun to play...

p.s. any idea if i can buy this one then return it to target?

bread's done
Back