World of Warcraft: Cataclysm $29.99 @ Amazon

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
$10 off the regular price. Qualifies for Amazon Prime Free Shipping.

I just bought this for $33 on here, and price went down within two days. Hopefully this will save a few of you some money.

Should I grab this now since it probably won't be lower for a long time? I still need WOTLK ($40 wtf?), and my battle chest is on the way.

It's a crime how expensive these old discs are.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Should I grab this now since it probably won't be lower for a long time? I still need WOTLK ($40 wtf?), and my battle chest is on the way.

It's a crime how expensive these old discs are.[/QUOTE]

Blizzard had WoW and BC for $5 each at the end of November, and Wrath for $10. They might do it again next year, but seeing Cataclysm for $25 or lower anytime soon is highly unlikely. It sells too good.

After all, I haven't seen SC2 dip below $45 and it's been out since July.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Should I grab this now since it probably won't be lower for a long time? I still need WOTLK ($40 wtf?), and my battle chest is on the way.

It's a crime how expensive these old discs are.[/QUOTE]

Check Amazon.com periodically for price drops. I purchased vanilla WoW back when it was $5 w/ a $5 video game credit. I then purchased BC @ $14.99, WotLK @ $19.99 and then Cata @ $27.99 -- all within a month of one another (on Amazon).

As for Cata for $29.99... GET IT! However, I'd definitely wait on WotLK to drop to $20 again. Patience will save you some moolah!

*EDIT: I, too, missed out on the cheap digital upgrades. :(

[quote name='nightmare452']Repost[/QUOTE]

Really? I looked, and couldn't find the deal posted anywhere, so I posted it.

My bad.

[quote name='wuxbustah8']Really? I looked, and couldn't find the deal posted anywhere, so I posted it.

My bad.[/QUOTE]

I posted it once upon a time but don't worry about it,all it means is my thread died and you brought the deal back to people's attention.

bread's done
Back