World of warcraft collector's edition trade.

let me just say that WoW is the best MMO ever by far...trade for this game so my Undead Rogue can knife ya from behind

free BUMP

[quote name='bmac1632']let me just say that WoW is the best MMO ever by far...trade for this game so my Undead Rogue can knife ya from behind

free BUMP[/quote]

Agreed..WoW is the best, hands down. I don't really dig MMOs a ton, but a lot of the quibbles I had against them are addressed by WoW.

i'll give someone a nice christmas gift. i know this is going for between 120-150 on ebay. i paid 80 bucks for it on amazon. i''ll sell the game for 80bucks plus shipping which is 7 to 13 bucks depending on method. plus 4 bucks for any paypal fee. so your looking a little under $100 bucks for it shipped. i'm not looking to make money off it , just thought i'd give one cag a deal cause this place got me some good deals.

Hmm, I have a friend that may be interested. He can pay via Paypal too. Let me let him know and I'll direct him to this topic and have him PM you.

I'm going to bump this for you just because you're willing to sell at cost. It's quite nice on you to do that. I have no personal interest in this game, but I know there are a LOT of people looking for this on the boards, so consider this a free bump. I hope you get this sold! :)

bread's done
Back