World of Warcraft Mountain Dew Game Fuel giveaway

Third Eye

CAGiversary!
Mountain Dew Game Fuel Giveaway

mountaindewfuel_small.jpg

What's up CAG, I saw that this promotion from Mountain Dew is giving away lots of promotional items, such as Alienware products, Razer products and shirts. Also a mini pet if you play. It claims that prizes are going to be given away every 15 minutes when it starts (prizes start may 29th).

There's a recruit a friend option for 50 pts too.

It's so damn silly that I'm going to fall for this, but I drank the Halo Fuel too. You can find the list of prizes in the rules section of course, and also you can see the alarmingly abundant ways of earning entries.

Lol dont they all taste crap anyways.

jk But this giveaway better win me something, the last giveaway didn't give me anything.

hopefully with some luck I'll be able to get the headset off this contest , I've been needing to get one for my PC for awhile now heh

Also good luck to fellow CAG's participating

[quote name='mrcheapo11']I don't even care about the contest, I'm just happy for the return of Gamefuel! :D[/QUOTE]

Agreed Gamefuel was awesome, hopefully this will be arriving in stores soon!

Does anyone know if this time its staying in stores? I have a feeling I might have to stock cases of this again when it comes back to stores

If any of you read this post before you register please PM me so I can get your e-mail for a referral for 50 extra tokens. Don't worry, I wont give it out. It will remain confidential.

Trying to get refs belongs in the referral part of the forum, NOT this part... seriously guys. Two posts with links have been deleted, saying PM me isn't much better.

[quote name='help1']I bet the red one tastes like the crappy halo drink.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the guys at BevReview got confirmation of this. The red version IS the same as the HALO3 version. Not sure about the blue one yet.

I think this will be a raffle style system similar to the voltage promotion that recently ended rather than a set redemption amount like Live Search Club.

Well, I haven't hit the mark but I read that there is a limit of 2000 tokens you can have on your account at one time.

Did anyone get points from clicking on the Facebook link cuz I couldn't get that to work. Also, did anyone getting a referral banner up cuz the embed code is so long and I couldn't post it.

[quote name='thebattlebegins']Did anyone get points from clicking on the Facebook link cuz I couldn't get that to work. Also, did anyone getting a referral banner up cuz the embed code is so long and I couldn't post it.[/QUOTE]

The Facebook link works fine for me. I just go to that boxes tab in Facebook and click the WoW Game Fuel picture. That one link on the front page of Facebook doesn't give me points, though. (Yeah, I don't use Facebook so excuse the lack of proper terminology.)

For those wondering what Prizes are being given away:

Category/Prize Description Quantity
Each Day Approximate
Retail Value
BlizzCon Trip (see trip description below) 1 per week for 1st 4 weeks $3,000.00
Alienware® Notebook 1 $1,999.00
Razer Mako™ desktop Speaker System 1 $399.00
Razer Carcharias™ Audio Headset 7 $89.00
Razer Lycosa™ Gaming Keyboard 7 $70.00
Razer DeathAdder™ Gaming Mouse 7 $59.00
Mountain Dew Game Fuel® Hoodie 24 $39.00
Mountain Dew Game Fuel® Messenger Bags 24 $39.99
Mountain Dew Game Fuel® /WOW T-Shirt 25* $17.99

[quote name='thebattlebegins']Wouldn't mind the Alienware Notebook :D[/QUOTE]

I second that, in fact it's basically the only thing I really want on the list. BlizCon is pretty cool and all, but I don't know if I can really justify leaving the Wife, Kid, and Job for several days...

Last edited by a moderator:
So do you enter your tickets for certain prizes? Or do you just enter your tickets and then you get a chance at winning any of the.

[quote name='thebattlebegins']Wouldn't mind the Alienware Notebook :D[/QUOTE]

Hell, I wouldn't mind winning any of the prizes but the clothing. I won a jacket once from the Mountain Dew points contest several years back and it was supposedly an XXL but it looked more like a medium to large with XXL sleeeves LOL. Oh, and I won a fitted "DEW U" hat that probably wouldn't fit a 8 year old:roll:

Looks like it's up and running, they've just put a few crap prizes up so far but apparently they tell you how many entries there have been so far in each drawing. That's kinda cool.

Hey for all of you that liked the halo 3 edition of the game fuel mountain dew, if you find the mountain dew amp overdrive (red can) it tastes like it to me.

thanks

Hmm, trying to figure out what to put my tokens into... of course the Alienware Notebook is the truly great prize, but it already has almost 2,000,000 tokens in it. Perhaps I should go for a more welcoming endeavor... like a Mountain Dew T-Shirt!

Hey, better than nothing... hmm...

Kind of annoying how some of the ways to earn tokens are ambiguous. Like it tells me to click on a Facebook/Myspace banner when I can't really find it, or when I do nothing happens...

[quote name='sippycupz']Kind of annoying how some of the ways to earn tokens are ambiguous. Like it tells me to click on a Facebook/Myspace banner when I can't really find it, or when I do nothing happens...[/QUOTE]
The Facebook/Myspace/Twitter/Dewsite links don't seem to be working correctly since the prizes were put up.

I work for the marketing company handling this campaign for Mountain Dew. I am also a big WoW player myself, and look forward to getting the new in-game pet.

Mountain Dew are offering prizes beginning today such as a Alienware gaming notebook. these prizes will be awarded every 15 minutes!

Here's link for you guys to get free a 25 tokens daily for the Mountain Dew Horde Red Alliance Blue campaign.

http://bit.ly/u1DBp

[quote name='Cagscoringbig']I work for the marketing company handling this campaign for Mountain Dew. I am also a big WoW player myself, and look forward to getting the new in-game pet.

Mountain Dew are offering prizes beginning today such as a Alienware gaming notebook. these prizes will be awarded every 15 minutes!

Here's link for you guys to get free a 25 tokens daily for the Mountain Dew Horde Red Alliance Blue campaign.

http://bit.ly/u1DBp[/QUOTE]

superb! anymore links with tokens would be greatly appreciated! thank you:applause:

[quote name='Cagscoringbig']I work for the marketing company handling this campaign for Mountain Dew. I am also a big WoW player myself, and look forward to getting the new in-game pet.

http://bit.ly/u1DBp[/QUOTE]

I clicked and it didn't give me any tokens. Also, why the anonymizer?

bread's done
Back