World of Warcraft Mountain Dew Game Fuel giveaway

[quote name='Cagscoringbig']We use an anonymizer for quality control purposes, you can use this link as well:

http://www.mountaindewgamefuel.com/wow/incoming_earn.php?e=504&url=youca

To get the 25 points daily just register and use either of the links posted.[/QUOTE]
The shortened URL redirects me to: http://www.mountaindewgamefuel.com/wow/incoming_earn.php?e=504&url=youcast

And, neither of those URLs give me any points.

EDIT: While trying to get today's points in before the midnight deadline, I noticed that the other four links each contain the full URL of the referral sites. And when googling "youcast", the first result is youcastcorp.com, which I assume is you guys.

EDIT: Well, making an logical edit gave me youcastcorp.com/gamefuel/, but that still didn't work when replacing the "youcast" text.

Last edited by a moderator:
While trying to get today's points before the midnight deadline, I noticed that the other four links each contain the full URL of it's referral site.

And when googling "youcast", the first result is youcastcorp.com, which I assume is you guys.

[quote name='Cagscoringbig']I work for the marketing company handling this campaign for Mountain Dew. I am also a big WoW player myself, and look forward to getting the new in-game pet.

Mountain Dew are offering prizes beginning today such as a Alienware gaming notebook. these prizes will be awarded every 15 minutes!

Here's link for you guys to get free a 25 tokens daily for the Mountain Dew Horde Red Alliance Blue campaign.

http://bit.ly/u1DBp[/QUOTE]

can you elaborate on the in-game pet?

:D I won a messenger bag already, kickass. It'll go well with my Dew hoodies and fridge from the Transformer Your Summer contest.

I won a mouse with something like 20-50 tokens, really wasn't trying for it since I'm pretty happy with my 5-year old logitec mouse, but it's worth trying out or at least keeping as a spare. I actually haven't gotten anything to notify me yet, aside from recognizing my somewhat unique name/location on the winners list.

[quote name='Shinpachi']I won a mouse with something like 20-50 tokens, really wasn't trying for it since I'm pretty happy with my 5-year old logitec mouse, but it's worth trying out or at least keeping as a spare. I actually haven't gotten anything to notify me yet, aside from recognizing my somewhat unique name/location on the winners list.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being out of the loop, but what winners list do you speak of?

Nevermind. I think I found it.

I can't bring myself to keep up with it. I have absolutely terrible luck so I'm not bothering with point grinding, and really all I want is the red battlebot. Dang, everyone's going to be walking around with one of those things...

For anyone that likes Gamer Fuel, I was just in a convenience store yesterday morning before work and they already had the Horde Citrus Chery Flavor in stock (bottles only). There was no alliance blue in stock yet but like I knew when the information came out this is the Halo 3 flavor and comes with more caffeine again than a regular Mountain Dew. HELL YEAH! \\:D/

I sort of want to try it, just to say I did, except regular Mountain Dew has my entire annual allotment of caffeine per sip, so this would probably be enough to turn my innards out.

Anyone know how to get the minipet?

I thought it said if you play, so I don't think you have to put in tokens to win it :\

Anyone know? :)

I Loaded some Horde gamerfuel into coolers in a few of the stores in the southern maryland area. So if you live down there go get some!

The maximum you can have at one time is two thousand, though I'm not sure if you can put more than two thousand into a single drawing (if you were to amass the 2k, put it into something 2 days away, amass another 900 or so and put em in).

I put one token in every prize for an entire day. Now that I think about it that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but oh well.

For anyone that did not get the free 25 tokens through the microsite links that were posted, the link should work fine for the tokens now. If you do not get your tokens send me a PM and we'll look into it.

Okay everyone, the battlebots are being given out on the main site, but it's being hammered right now. All you have to do is sign in, click the link, be redirected to your battle.net account (YOU HAVE TO HAVE MERGED YOUR ACCOUNT!), and then log in and go to a mailbox. You'll have a pet for every character you have.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Okay everyone, the battlebots are being given out on the main site, but it's being hammered right now. All you have to do is sign in, click the link, be redirected to your battle.net account (YOU HAVE TO HAVE MERGED YOUR ACCOUNT!), and then log in and go to a mailbox. You'll have a pet for every character you have.[/QUOTE]
I don't understand the benefits of merging my account, aside from getting this pet. Seems like a gimmick to me, and I'd really rather not change my login name to my email address, but I don't know about the rest of you.

Question, is there more of one item than another, like is there a better chance of me getting a t-shirt due to more of them being offered? I want the keyboard but if there is no chance in hell I am going to win it, fuck it.

[quote name='Shinpachi']I don't understand the benefits of merging my account, aside from getting this pet. Seems like a gimmick to me, and I'd really rather not change my login name to my email address, but I don't know about the rest of you.[/QUOTE]

If you are not going to play any other blizzard game then there is no point. Battle.net is used for every blizzard game and now they want you to use it for WoW.

won the keyboard last week. Dumped 2,000 points & won.
Going to dump another 2,000 points on the headphones or mouse in the next couple of days.

This only includes the easy to get daily points.

Right now you can get 25 points for logging in, 25 points by clicking through each of the four web sites (4 videos - 100 points), and 25 points by watching each of the videos daily (11 videos - 275 points). The quantity of videos has slowly been going up since the contest started.

Total - 400 points a day (unless I miscounted, which is very likely with my luck)

[quote name='goldeneye64']I earn 225points a day and can't figure out any ways to easily get more points daily.[/QUOTE]
Huh?...clicking all the videos alone should get you 275 tokens per day.

If you click on How Do I Earn Tokens? at the MountainDew/GameFuel site, it lists all the possible ways to get more tokens as well as any limits on how often you can do them.

[quote name='biscuit']This only includes the easy to get daily points.

Right now you can get 25 points for logging in, 25 points by clicking through each of the four web sites (4 videos - 100 points), and 25 points by watching each of the videos daily (11 videos - 275 points). The quantity of videos has slowly been going up since the contest started.

Total - 400 points a day (unless I miscounted, which is very likely with my luck)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NoDAK']Huh?...clicking all the videos alone should get you 275 tokens per day.

If you click on How Do I Earn Tokens? at the MountainDew/GameFuel site, it lists all the possible ways to get more tokens as well as any limits on how often you can do them.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't clicking past the 1st page of videos just never was aware they added more. So that is 175 points a day I was missing out on. Just signing in, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Mountain Dew banners and the 4 videos was getting me the 225 a day.

Thanks OP! Hopefully I can win some cool stuff.

If anyone is interested in the headset, there is another contest for that here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BigD63']Thanks OP! Hopefully I can win some cool stuff.

If anyone is interested in the headset, there is another contest for that here. [/QUOTE]Thanks big time, I just burned 2000+ tokens (I saved up 2000, spent them on the Headset and got 400 more from daily routine and spent them on it as well) and didn't win.

I tried the same thing last week on a shirt that I also didn't win, I think Mountain Dew promotions have an aversion to my name.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']The Halo 3 Game Fuel was so fucking good, I still have 3 unopened cans in my basement :)[/QUOTE]

I still have 2 boxes in my closet. I've been thinking about chugging them down as soon as xbox live comes back up. Maybe I can pwn on Halo like it shows in the commercial!!!

Haven't read through to see if this has been posted, but someone made a page with all of the free point links on it. Just click through the links here after signing in on the main site. Then click through the videos on the main site and your done for the day.

http://pkey.us/misc/gamefuel/

I don't know if this was posted yet or not, but the Dewsletter has a hilarious typo in the subject line. Also, free 25 points for their link.

hate to bump an old ass post but i didnt want to make a new one just for a question. I found out 6 months later (Nov. 5) that I won alienware laptop. I received the packet through fedex, filled out some paperwork and returned the packet. The sweepstakes company received the packet back on Monday (11/16). Anyone have any idea on the time it takes to process and ship the prize? Thanks

bread's done
Back