World of Warcraft subscription deals? (and Cataclysm expansion too)

gamerkim28

CAGiversary!
After a lot of thinking about it, I've decided that I want to check out this game again. However I'll be damned if I pay full price for it (not that I hate it, I just want to save some money).

Has anyone seen any good deals on subscription cards? Like I said, I'd love to save any money I can if at all possible and this the single most definite thing that I can't get around currently.

Also, has anyone seen any good deals for this actual expansion as well? I don't plan to get it at launch as I don't have any 80's and don't want to level a goblin THAT badly, but if there's a good deal, I'll bite.

I've looked around as well but haven't found anything. If anyone finds anything I'd love to hear about it as well!

15 USD gaming coupon at Kmart... where I will be picking up my cataclysm box. As for card deals your best bet honestly is ebay. Can get a card for around 25 USD a pop if lucky as low as 20 USD.Though with scammers and what not ymmv.

[quote name='Seventh']15 USD gaming coupon at Kmart... where I will be picking up my cataclysm box. As for card deals your best bet honestly is ebay. Can get a card for around 25 USD a pop if lucky as low as 20 USD.Though with scammers and what not ymmv.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I always feel iffy about getting scammed for a huge deal. I was more looking into an outright official sale of some sort.

I suppose the K-mart promotion is a good one. I just hoped it was a store that a frequented more often (online or off).

bread's done
Back