World of Warcraft Trading Card Game or Mini's

nneace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Ok my son is 8, and he wants to get into card games. He recently brought up Pokemon, but we thought about World of Warcraft. I am hesistant to play card games because the rules may be a little too much, and I am not sure how fun it actually is. We currently play Star Wars mini's and enjoy that, so we were contemplating in October, picking up World of Warcraft Minis. Any comments you have regarding these two games would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Well, I don't think anyone knows how the minis play since they aren't out, I will say the TCG is around MtG level, not quite as complex but not exactly the simplest game I've played. Also know its a gateway drug to the MMO, and it does not need more 8 year olds on it.

[quote name='nneace']We used to play the MMO, but I am a teacher and don't have that kind of time.[/quote]
Correction! No one has that kind of time! People just make time to live a second fantasy life. :p

I would go with the Minis, my younger sister and I attempted the card game but just didn't take interest to it... He may get confused with everything and just lose interest. You never know.

I was actually thinking about trying out the minis when those came around later this year.

bread's done
Back