World of Warcraft, where to purchase?

AnchorsAway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
i'm about to finish my 10 day trial and i think i'm going to purchase the game. I remember seeing the game for like $30 in December...but now its back up to $50 everywhere I've looked.

anyone know if this game is going on sale anytime soon or if any stores have it marked down alittle thats not being advertised?
thanks!

I remember seeing a coupon for it to go down to $20 regardless of the price but I don't know where to find it now. It might actually be on the official wow website. But maybe it is gone now.

EDIT: Just checked it out. Sorry but it isn't on the front page where I saw it. Maybe if you dig around in the forums you can find it.

[quote name='Dang']I remember seeing a coupon for it to go down to $20 regardless of the price but I don't know where to find it now. It might actually be on the official wow website. But maybe it is gone now.

EDIT: Just checked it out. Sorry but it isn't on the front page where I saw it. Maybe if you dig around in the forums you can find it.[/QUOTE]

That's a rebate for people to buy friends copies of the game. It requires someone to have a current subscription, then they get the cash back. It's kind of complicated.

Form and details are located here:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/wowdeal/

EDIT: Rebate is no longer valid. =\

It was $40 on amazon.com a few days ago (checked for a friend).

I lucked out and got mine before x-mas at a GameStop for $30.

I can't believe that they won't do another price cut on WoW. When I bought my copy, I asked the sales dude if the $30 WoWs were selling well, and he said that they were selling off like crazy. I'm sure Blizzard noticed.

Would like to see this sale again, as I'd get a couple copies on behalf of friends who're getting sucked into WoW courtesy of the trials.

My 10 day trial is up too, looking to buy it. Amazon.com is the cheapest right now for $40, but they were $30 not too long ago... what a bummer.

[quote name='Roufuss']Best Buy has it for $30 next week, use a $10 coupon and knock it to $20.[/QUOTE]

How do you know this? Just curious.

Don't think my local best buy has WoW in stock, so I'd have to order it online and pass up the $10 off.

I've got a mint copy of the collectors edition for sale- no, I don't want trades for anything. If I don't hear anything in the next few weeks I'll just buck up and finally sell my first item on ebay.

This is a sealed copy of the collector's edition (bought it for my brother, but his Girlfriend bought him the game and I've had the damned box sitting here for freaking forever).

PM me with an offer and I'll let you know.

ive seen some for $30 online on GameStop but that was awhile ago ike 3-4 months ago

but they have the Burning Crusade for $40 if u want that instead

$10 cheaper

Sweet, just got it for $59 shipped from Best Buy.com with a 60 day gaming card after taxes... not bad since it's out of stock at my local Best Buys.

bread's done
Back