World of Warcraft

jfuze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Any good deals for the World of Warcraft Battlechest out there?

Also looking for cheaper 60 day time cards.

Really wanting to try the "multibox" thing out with the RAF program they have running, so I need to find the game as cheap as possible! :cool:

I thought CC had it for $24.99...
Keep an eye out on Sunday ads, usually someone has something lately

With WotLK on the way they want as many subs as possible...

Refer a friend. A person signs up under you, you both get extra experience when you level together, and the referrer gets a zebra mount at level 30.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Refer a friend. A person signs up under you, you both get extra experience when you level together, and the referrer gets a zebra mount at level 30.[/quote]

3X experience when you're in a party with that person and you can port to each other instantaneously for 90 days. And like VioletArrows said, a zebra (aka "Zhevra") mount at level 30.

I would say that you won't find deals this week, but maybe closer to the release of Warhammer Online? Maybe they'll lower prices to steal away some of those WAR sales.

The main reason I want to do this RAF thing is because my 4 70s are Alliance side and a bunch of my rl friends are on the Horde.

Went to Target today and they have the Battlechest listed at $29.99. Which is awesome... but they are completely sold out. :cry:

bread's done
Back