World's Ugliest dog dies !

Limegreen

CAGiversary!
SAM is the three time, undefeated champ of the "World's Ugliest dog" contest (2003, 2004, 2005).

SAM passed away on Friday, November 18. News traveled very quickly, and Susie received emails from around the world expressing condolences, and many expressing how SAM had affected their lives. There has truly been an outpouring of love. SAM touched people in very different ways, from eliciting almost uncontrollabe laughter to being a little frightened, but mostly it was SAM's and Susie's relationship that enormored them to so many. There can be love, affection and respect for even the seemingly unattractive souls of this world. There have been emails telling Susie that more and more animals that had been considered unadoptable in the past are now being taken in and loved by new parents. Although SAM will be missed by millions, he surely did his good deed while on this earth! People have also indicated that they really want SAM's website and blog site to continue. As long as there are more pictures, stories, and inspiration to pass on, Susie will try and continue. Susie passes on her deepest thanks for all of the support she has received from so many thousands of you.

http://www.samugliestdog.com/

That dog is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

I saw him on an episode of Criss Angel: Mindfreak, too.

[quote name='Brak']That dog is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

I saw him on an episode of Criss Angel: Mindfreak, too.[/QUOTE]

Was my friend was one of the coolest things you have ever seen , He also came out in carson daly and several other shows , i guess to be famous you have to be either too ugly or too beautiful theres no middle ground here !

EDIT : By the way what did chris angel do with him make him pretty or something ?

wow that is disgusting. they shouldve put that thing to sleep when they found it.

You know that urban legend about the couple who find a dog in Mexico on vacation, and when they get back, take it to the vet and find out it's a large sewer rat?

Yeah....

they were still talking about this on the news yesterday or the day before and the dog is more famous than ever.

the stupid dog's website had over 6 million views in 1 day. jesus.

[quote name='zewone']You know that urban legend about the couple who find a dog in Mexico on vacation, and when they get back, take it to the vet and find out it's a large sewer rat?

Yeah....[/QUOTE]

i never heard of that. thats crazy.

My god! My whole body twitched when I scrolled down to that picture.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while, either.

Dammit, I avoided looking at the thread up until now, regardless of seeing it on the front page several times.

It actually looks like a plastic Halloween mask.

[quote name='Francis']why does it seem to always be gnawing on it's foot?[/QUOTE]

Look at that mouth! Do you really think it can gnaw on anything? Maybe gum it, but not gnaw.

[quote name='btw1217']Damn, that thing is fucking grotesque.[/QUOTE]

You said it. She fucking sleeps with that thing. Must be like hugging a cadaver. Or a zombie. Yuck.

[quote name='Requiem']Is it ugly because of a fire or a disease? It doesnt tell me how it became that way.[/QUOTE]

Nothing happened to him that's just the way he was brought to this world !

[quote name='Limegreen']Nothing happened to him that's just the way he was brought to this world ![/QUOTE]
I want to see the bitch that bore him. :puke:

bread's done
Back