Worst Day Ever

trytej

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Welll started off friday night when i made out with this drunk girl for like 15 min. Then Saturday morning I have SAT 2s, and then i get back and shes pissed that i "took advantage" of her. So then at around 7 that night I'm driving to the gym to play bball when BAM i get hit by a car, and it might've been my fault. Not sure yet. So my knees fucked up and then we get possession of some alcohol (keep in mind i'm 16) but couldn't find a place to drink it. So then we just go to an empty hill and drink it then go to my friends car to talk. At like 12:30 the cops come up behind us (same cop that dealt with my car accident) and find a handle of smirnoff right next to me. So everyone has to step out of the car and 6 out of 8 of us are drunk. Cops take our info, call the parents, and they give me and only me a citation for having the bottle...

WORST DAY EVER

[quote name='trytej']Welll started off friday night when i made out with this drunk girl for like 15 min. Then Saturday morning I have SAT 2s, and then i get back and shes pissed that i "took advantage" of her. So then at around 7 that night I'm driving to the gym to play bball when BAM i get hit by a car, and it might've been my fault. Not sure yet. So my knees fucked up and then we get possession of some alcohol (keep in mind i'm 16) but couldn't find a place to drink it. So then we just go to an empty hill and drink it then go to my friends car to talk. At like 12:30 the cops come up behind us (same cop that dealt with my car accident) and find a handle of smirnoff right next to me. So everyone has to step out of the car and 6 out of 8 of us are drunk. Cops take our info, call the parents, and they give me and only me a citation for having the bottle...

WORST DAY EVER[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking maybe your problems started with the underage drinking but hey maybe you were unlucky in that you thought you were drinking water?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'm thinking maybe your problems started with you being a dumbass [/QUOTE]

C'mon, I know you wanted to write that.

[quote name='Strell']C'mon, I know you wanted to write that.[/QUOTE]

Well I wasn't sure if he's learned paraphrasing in high school yet so I figured I'd hold his hand through it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well I wasn't sure if he's learned paraphrasing in high school yet so I figured I'd hold his hand through it.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if most of the people I graduated with ever picked up on that. But then again, our English classes sucked.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I'm not sure if most of the people I graduated with ever picked up on that. But then again, our English classes sucked.[/quote]
Our English classes were excellent, and most people still didn't pick up on it. I did, however. Yay for skills.

And that whole "Worst Day Ever" could have been prevented if you would have made better choices! Even if you wouldn't have had an accident and been found out by the cops, the day still sounds like shit.

70-vic.jpg

Ya Boy on fire!!

Worst day ever would be things that would happen to you that are completely out of your control; however, everything that happened could've been prevented through more intelligent choices.

Lets go through the list
A. Don't drink before SAT 2's; STUDY
B. Don't make out with drunk chicks, always leads to bad things
C. Pay attention in your car, at least then you'll know if it is your fault or not
D. Drink in smarter places, such as in an enclosed area, not out in the open where a cop could drive by.

That's not so bad. Once I went on a really bad bender. Seriously, like 5 weeks long just getting plastered at night and sleeping it off all day. I lost my job; my rent lapsed and my landlord threw all my stuff out; and my girl left me. The worst part of the whole thing was that I found out in those 5 weeks time I had somehow executive produced Delta Farce, starring Larry the Cable Guy. I really wish the cops had pulled me over. I might have been prevented from making that if they had.

[quote name='jmcc']That's not so bad. Once I went on a really bad bender. Seriously, like 5 weeks long just getting plastered at night and sleeping it off all day. I lost my job; my rent lapsed and my landlord threw all my stuff out; and my girl left me. The worst part of the whole thing was that I found out in those 5 weeks time I had somehow executive produced Delta Farce, starring Larry the Cable Guy. I really wish the cops had pulled me over. I might have been prevented from making that if they had.[/QUOTE]
So it's YOUR fault that Larry the Cable Guy and his band of Comedy Rednecks have been inflicted on us once again!

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure an offense like that is a one way ticket to hell. :hot:

:rofl:

[quote name='zewone']I'm not sure why you guys are giving this kid so much shit.[/QUOTE]

Me either.

OP, that really sucks. Everyone goes through bad stretches. Also, don't listen to the other posters, making out with drunk chicks is part of life yo (just be drunk when you're doing it to.) Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope everything works out.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Personally, I can't wait for the followup thread when he gets his SAT results back...[/QUOTE]

Well actually i pretty much dominated the SAT II's and i'm expecting high 600s in both U.S. history and math.

And dude i'm only 16 and i've probably gotten more than you do at whatever age your at.

[quote name='zewone']I'm not sure why you guys are giving this kid so much shit.[/QUOTE]You can't figure out why people are laughing at someone else's [mostly] self inflicted misfortune?

[quote name='trytej']Well actually i pretty much dominated the SAT II's and i'm expecting high 600s in both U.S. history and math.

And dude i'm only 16 and i probably get more than you do at whatever age your at.[/QUOTE]Needs more braggadocio. How about "I got more girlies than misspellings and grammar mistakes?"

[quote name='trytej']Well actually i pretty much dominated the SAT II's and i'm expecting high 600s in both U.S. history and math.

And dude i'm only 16 and i probably get more than you do at whatever age your at.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Ok kid, you go ahead fight back by saying you're getting more than I am but if chicks are getting pissed that you took advantage of them when all you did was make out, I can only imagine how pissed they'd be if you tried to fuck 'em.

I love all the comments that everyone said. This shit cracks me up....

(Except for Zewone- he was a little bit of a killjoy which is uncharacteristic of him)

[quote name='jmcc']Needs more braggadocio. How about "I got more girlies than misspellings and grammar mistakes?"[/QUOTE]

Hey, he said he's gonna do well in the U.S. History and Math sections, he never said anything about the English section...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Hey, he said he's gonna do well in the U.S. History and Math sections, he never said anything about the English section...[/QUOTE]

... It's SAT II's which are subject tests for a specific subject so i only took history and math......

[quote name='Xevious']
(Except for Zewone- he was a little bit of a killjoy which is uncharacteristic of him)[/QUOTE]

Sorry.

I guess this kid's story just hits too close to home. I'm usually date-raping high school girls on Fridays and taking tests the next morning.

I thought that's how everyone's weekend goes...

[quote name='zewone']Sorry.

I guess this kid's story just hits too close to home. I'm usually date-raping high school girls on Fridays and taking tests the next morning.

I thought that's how everyone's weekend goes...[/quote]
dohrly.jpg

tmntrly.jpg

IMG%5D

[quote name='trytej']... It's SAT II's which are subject tests for a specific subject so i only took history and math......[/QUOTE]

Skipped the one on romancin' the ladies though, huh? It's probably better that way...

OP you made choices which led to you "bad day." Which keeps it from being a bad day. Your just reaping the rewards of your choices.

Now if you didn't do anything, you were just going about your business, and bad things happened then that = a bad day.

Wow, that was a terrible story.

I was trying to think of a clever way to compare that story to how 50 or so people died today in Iraq for the mistake of existing while you're just an idiot that makes bad choices, but I'm tired, so fuck it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Skipped the one on romancin' the ladies though, huh? It's probably better that way...[/quote]

Who needs romance when you got drunk chicks?

[quote name='2poor']Who needs romance when you got drunk chicks?[/QUOTE]

Well obviously the drunk chicks aren't working out too well for the OP either though...

lol bah dont listen to these guys , part of bieng young is bieng STUPID .hopefully you learned something from all this crap but odds are you didnt .
but i do have to agree with one poster
lol

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well obviously the drunk chicks aren't working out too well for the OP either though...[/QUOTE]

actually we're all good now so they definitely are working out for me

[quote name='jmcc']Needs more braggadocio. How about "I got more girlies than misspellings and grammar mistakes?"[/QUOTE]

The wit of this board never fails to astound me.

[quote name='trytej']actually we're all good now so they definitely are working out for me[/QUOTE]

Personally I think we are pigeonholing drunk chicks into absolutes, when there are a variety of drunk chicks. Its pretty easy to discern the girls who will act like they were taken advantage of with the girls who are carefree a day later.

[quote name='trytej']actually we're all good now so they definitely are working out for me[/QUOTE]

So you explained to her that you don't actually have male genitalia so there's really no reason for her to worry?

[quote name='trytej']

And dude i'm only 16 and i've probably gotten more than you do at whatever age your at.[/QUOTE]
Wait, you know Murc, don't you? Pshsshssh, if that's the case you're living the crazy life because that chubby asian kid parties like no other. I know because he said so.

[quote name='madpsp']lol bah dont listen to these guys , part of bieng young is bieng STUPID .hopefully you learned something from all this crap but odds are you didnt .
but i do have to agree with one poster lol[/QUOTE]
Apparently, you're still in the stupid phase.

I'm not trying to take the role of the heel, but I have to agree that part of being young is being stupid. Now I can't say I ever drank is the woods, but I drank alot when I was underage and did some stupid shit.

I was always smart enough to have a roof over my head and never do anything brazen enough to get noticed by the police, though.

Anyway OP, like someone else said, I hope that you've learned from these mistakes, but remember.... you only live once, so don't let one bad experience stop you from having a ton of good ones in the future.

[quote name='madpsp']lol bah dont listen to these guys , part of bieng young is bieng STUPID .hopefully you learned something from all this crap but odds are you didnt .
but i do have to agree with one poster [/QUOTE]

I say your still young and stupid, no?

lol you think you got it bad, try taking Phosphosoda oral saline laxative *ginger-lemon flavor* several times last night and today and having to take a watery shit every 20 mins to prepare for Colonoscopy AND endoscopy this afternoon.

bread's done
Back