Worst Day Ever

Is it that part of being young is being stupid? Or the fact that your frontal lobe is not fully developed in your teens? I suppose it's up for debate.

[quote name='zewone']Sorry.

I guess this kid's story just hits too close to home. I'm usually date-raping high school girls on Fridays and taking tests the next morning.

I thought that's how everyone's weekend goes...[/quote]

great minds think alike.:bomb:

anyways, you've got some shitty luck OP.:cry:

[quote name='seanr1221']Is it that part of being young is being stupid? Or the fact that your frontal lobe is not fully developed in your teens? I suppose it's up for debate.[/quote]I think it's more they know they can be stupid because they get free passes with things like "It's okay, you're young, have fun!"

[quote name='zewone']Sorry.

I guess this kid's story just hits too close to home. I'm usually date-raping high school girls on Fridays and taking tests the next morning.

I thought that's how everyone's weekend goes...[/quote]

lmao

[quote name='trytej']Welll started off friday night when i made out with this drunk girl for like 15 min. Then Saturday morning I have SAT 2s, and then i get back and shes pissed that i "took advantage" of her. So then at around 7 that night I'm driving to the gym to play bball when BAM i get hit by a car, and it might've been my fault. Not sure yet. So my knees fucked up and then we get possession of some alcohol (keep in mind i'm 16) but couldn't find a place to drink it. So then we just go to an empty hill and drink it then go to my friends car to talk. At like 12:30 the cops come up behind us (same cop that dealt with my car accident) and find a handle of smirnoff right next to me. So everyone has to step out of the car and 6 out of 8 of us are drunk. Cops take our info, call the parents, and they give me and only me a citation for having the bottle...

WORST DAY EVER[/QUOTE]

Reasons to be thrilled:
1) The girl you were fooling around with says you "took advantage" of her, instead of something worse.
2) Your uncertainty over the car accident - though as a teenage male, surely your premiums will go sky high. I suspect, however, that such a bill is paid for by your parents, so no harm, no foul, eh?
3) You got a citation for having a bottle and they merely called your parents. The cops went very, very light on you. I bet you're white.

So, it sounds like a pretty bad day, but one that could have been worse, and one that was the consequence, for the most part, of your own choices. The difference b/w "I fucked up" and "bad day" is that, in the case of the latter, people tend to blame outside forces (other bad drivers, stupid girls that put out and regret it, and the police). Don't be the fool that fails to recognize his own agency in having a bad day in the first place. You did, in fact, fuck up.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']:rofl:

Ok kid, you go ahead fight back by saying you're getting more than I am but if chicks are getting pissed that you took advantage of them when all you did was make out, I can only imagine how pissed they'd be if you tried to fuck 'em.[/QUOTE]

LOLOWNED

The OP is proof that some people shouldn't be wallowing in the shallow end of the gene pool. Tends to bring the rest of evolved folks us down to their knuckle-dragging, first-generation-to-be-walking-upright level.

Don't worry about it op. In 10-15 years you'll be bored with sex, drinking will be reserved for sitting in front of your tv watching your favorite team lose again, and your knees won't need a car wreck to get fucked up. Enjoy the experience while you can, just try not to be so stupid.

[quote name='briansraregames']Don't worry about it op. In 10-15 years you'll be bored with sex, drinking will be reserved for sitting in front of your tv watching your favorite team lose again, and your knees won't need a car wreck to get fucked up. Enjoy the experience while you can, just try not to be so stupid.[/quote]

speaks the truth

[quote name='zewone']I'm not sure why you guys are giving this kid so much shit.[/quote]
Because he wanted people to feel sorry for him for being a dumbass. In the end, he'll do it again. It's not like when his friends invite him to get fucked up next week, he's going to say no.

A fucked up day would be driving drunk and suddenly waking up to find the person next to you without a face. That's fucked up.

But maybe that's only me...

[quote name='shrike4242']The OP is proof that some people shouldn't be wallowing in the shallow end of the gene pool. Tends to bring the rest of evolved folks us down to their knuckle-dragging, first-generation-to-be-walking-upright level.[/quote]

[quote name='NOFX']Someone flopped a steamer in the gene pool.[/quote]

A bad day is when a tornado hits your house
Lightning fries your television, computer and other electronics
the rain leaks all in the basement, causing massive water damage
your pet dies
someone in the family dies or commits suicide
you get admitted to a psychiatric hospital
your laptop gets a virus and you cant get rid of it
someone steals your credit card and charges a bunch of shit to it
a car wreck that totals your vehicle that was NOT your fault

Those are bad days

Just feel lucky you were out having a good time and living it up and things didnt take a turn for the worse.

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']A bad day is when a tornado hits your house
Lightning fries your television, computer and other electronics
the rain leaks all in the basement, causing massive water damage
your pet dies
someone in the family dies or commits suicide
you get admitted to a psychiatric hospital
your laptop gets a virus and you cant get rid of it
someone steals your credit card and charges a bunch of shit to it
a car wreck that totals your vehicle that was NOT your fault

Those are bad days

Just feel lucky you were out having a good time and living it up and things didnt take a turn for the worse.[/QUOTE]

linkinpark1.jpg

man why were you drinking smirnoff anyways? thats the only problem i see. Next time drink Fat tire a lot better than smirnoff and maybe you won't get in trouble. Also, why the fuck were you drinking out in the open? you deserved to get caught.

It's like rain on your wedding day
it's a free ride when you've already paid
it's some good advice that you just can't take...

oh, wait, that's irony, not "worst day ever". Disregard.

The OP, this is all soley YOUR fault and if you dont want anything worse to happen make better fucking decisions next time.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So you explained to her that you don't actually have male genitalia so there's really no reason for her to worry?[/QUOTE]

uhhhhhhhh good comeback :applause: that should go in the list of the greatest comebacks ever... if the list of the greatest comebacks ever meant that it was the list of the worst comebacks ever!!!

OOOOOO OWNED

[quote name='trytej']uhhhhhhhh good comeback :applause: that should go in the list of the greatest comebacks ever... if the list of the greatest comebacks ever meant that it was the list of the worst comebacks ever!!!

OOOOOO OWNED[/QUOTE]

Oh man, now I feel kinda bad. I had no idea when this thread started that you were mentally challenged. I would have never given you such a hard time if I had known that.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh man, now I feel kinda bad. I had no idea when this thread started that you were mentally challenged. I would have never given you such a hard time if I had known that.[/quote]

This is just becoming cruel.:lol:

[quote name='lordwow']I don't think anyone in High School is qualified to discuss having the Worst Day Ever.[/quote]

I can think of one exception - Columbine.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh man, now I feel kinda bad. I had no idea when this thread started that you were mentally challenged. I would have never given you such a hard time if I had known that.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha man i was just joking about that geeeeez. Not my day but that 'sarcasm.'

You know, I'd been avoiding this thread for some strange reason. Now I know why. This couldn't possibly be the worst day ever. I think you're just prone to pubescent stupidity like we all were at that age.

Now, if you would have also said, "I shit on myself..." THAT would have been a worst day ever type story.

[quote name='daphatty']

Now, if you would have also said, "I shit on myself..." THAT would have been a worst day ever type story.[/QUOTE]

Well since you said...........

Around 3 am after I got out from seeing the midnight showing of Spiderman 3, seems the laxtate pill I took hours earlier decided to kick in when I was driving down the parking lot floors. I had this uncontrollable urge to take a shit and try to hold it/relief the pressure, but with a 20 min drive a head of me and with everything CLOSED there was no way I could make it. Roughly 2 minutes and about around the corner from my house, I couldn't hold it much longer and I released on my car seat :( That night my underwear was surely destroyed. So I put it into a bag with the rest of my garbage and the next day after work I took it to the garbage outside of the closing CompUSA. It was my farewell gift :)

Wasn't the worse day, but still took a day or two for the shit smell to leave my car :(
and no i didn't stain my chairs.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Well since you said...........

Around 3 am after I got out from seeing the midnight showing of Spiderman 3, seems the laxtate pill I took hours earlier decided to kick in when I was driving down the parking lot floors. I had this uncontrollable urge to take a shit and try to hold it/relief the pressure, but with a 20 min drive a head of me and with everything CLOSED there was no way I could make it. Roughly 2 minutes and about around the corner from my house, I couldn't hold it much longer and I released on my car seat :( That night my underwear was surely destroyed. So I put it into a bag with the rest of my garbage and the next day after work I took it to the garbage outside of the closing CompUSA. It was my farewell gift :)

Wasn't the worse day, but still took a day or two for the shit smell to leave my car :(
and no i didn't stain my chairs.[/QUOTE]
Now that might be a legitimate contender.

Surprise diarrhea's a bitch, ain't it?

Hey I'm all for drinking .. I drink 4/7 days of the week usually. But do you see what the cause of your problems were on that particular day?

[quote name='projecteightysix']why did you post that twice rags?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, my computer screwed up for some reason.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nRNYG_xM2U[/media]
1_1158096118_KILL_Y.jpg
kill%20yourself.bmp

But seriously... this one's for you....

139928582_df8a46dcae.jpg

We all need a panda hug sometime. :) Remember we may give you shit but CAG is the big brother you never had and we love you... I think.

Yes! I know I copped out. I'm no superman.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Now that might be a legitimate contender.

Surprise diarrhea's a bitch, ain't it?[/QUOTE]

Who knows.

It just came out of no where. You would think it would have kicked in during the movie, but I would have been within a minute of a bathroom. I should have pulled over somewhere and took the dump.

bread's done
Back