WORST deal I have ever seen!

>ether bound and for someones complete works.. if you have the money its worth it. im going to but the regular edition for $135 when i have the $$.

[quote name='mrpotatohed']$800 bucks would buy lots of beer. or 160 $5 BB games![/quote]

nice name!!! I would go with 80 BB games, and the rest in beer.

From the reviews on Amazon:

" Absolutely Sublime, November 5, 2003
Reviewer: Robert I. Hedges (see more about me) from Burnsville, MN USA
I didn't know that this book was coming out. I saw it in a book store and balked at the price tag, but was rescued when I received it as a gift. Now that I have seen it I can honestly say that it is worth far more than the list price. This is simply the greatest compendium of comics ever."

Um, apparently I have some rather crappy friends, I've never been in the neighborhood of an $800 gift. This guy must be one heluva euchre partner!

i don't know what all you guys are freaking out about. all you have to do is work every single waking hour nonstop for a week and then you can buy this book!
just think though...the tax on this book alone is enough to almost buy two complete full-priced games!

omg far side is a classic!! i would totally buy the non signed vesion... and forge the sig. myself!..

fyi, far side is a 1 square comic strip that used to appear every sunday in your local paper. funny as hell, google it for examples.

Jesus christ, why did i have to read that.
That is so the next book (and last for a while) I am buying. Gary Larson iS DA SHIZZLE FO RIZZLE. And the leather copy just makes it all the better. Definitely worth it.l

you could buy every copy of his works and have tons of money left over for hookers and beer... WHY BUY IT ALL TOGETHER FOR %1000 more?

bread's done
Back