Worst movies ever made?

[quote name='studio']anyone see Airborn?, its stars a really young seth green and jack black, Oh its so bad, its hysterical. It's like the Karate Kid but on roller blades[/quote]

I saw that movie, a superb piece of crap. I forgot that Jack Black was in it.

The Crow: City of Angels.

My favorite movie of all time is the first one, least favorite movie of all time the second one. A pity...

I'll second Batman & Robin

Dracula: Dead and Loving It
Bounce
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
Butterfly Effect (Director's Cut - the ending totally ruined it)
Event Horizon

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Any movie they make fun of in Mystery Science Theather 3000, except the Godzilla movies.

Anyone seen the movie "Skydivers"?[/quote]

are you insane?! alot of those movies are awesome!
the gamera movies, gorgo, TISCTSLABCMUZ, eye creatures, party beach, time chasers, soul taker! so many awesome flicks! i could name about 100 more if you really want me too.

mtt3k didnt do bad movies persay, they did quirky movies that were easy to make fun of.

Dracula Dead and Loving it is the only movie where someone has had to wake me up because I was snoring too loud for them to go to sleep.

Mr. BadExample has stolen all my picks.

[quote name='MrBadExample']I'll second Batman & Robin

Dracula: Dead and Loving It
Bounce
Butterfly Effect (Director's Cut - the ending totally ruined it)
Event Horizon[/quote]

I didn't think Event Horizon was that bad....

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I think this has been asked before about horror movies and I'll answer with the same movie:

Billy the Kid Vs. Dracula

There I said it...[/quote]

Hey! I liked Billy the Kid vs. Dracula! ... but yeah, it wasn't so hot. What a waste of an awesome concept.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='trq'][quote name='rallen']'Signs' was a huge pile of streaming elephant turds. Everytime they'd finally get the film moving, they'd stop for a family hug.
And did we really need to see the flashback of the aliens hand getting cut off? Unless you're retarded, I would hope you would remember something that happened 20 minutes earlier.
Was ANYONE surprised that Mel Gibson would regain his 'faith'. If you were, I have a copy of Superman 64 for ya. cheap.[/quote]

Yeah, I knew there'd be one of these. When you ask this question, there's always one guy who pipes in with "Raging Bull" or some such, just because it managed to push a button with him.

If you really think this was the worst movie ever, you haven't seen many movies.[/quote]

Nope, 'Signs' really and truly sucked. The audience had been expecting so much after the writer-director's previous two films they were left in a state of denial. 'The Village' is equally bad, especially since it largely rips off movies and Twilight Zone episodes everybody has seen but magically forgets thanks to the hype-rays.[/quote]

Maybe I shouldn't have picked "Raging Bull" for my example, but my point is that even if you found it sub-par, it still comes in ahead of almost every movie in this thread so far, if for no other reason than say ... oh, the appropriate use of camera angles and scene transitions and so on -- the stuff they teach you in the first year of film school that somehow didn't make its way into House of the Dead or Charlie's Angels or Batman and Robin or...

Let me also mention that "Unbreakable" was even less well received (65% on Rotten Tomatos) than "Signs," (78%) and "The Sixth Sense" only did slightly better. (85%)

Those Evil Leprechaun horror movies, although a midget pogosticking in a guys chest was a good laugh, worth the rewind.

Van Helsing is definitely the worst movie I've seen this year. Woo was that stinky. I wanted to like Kate Beckinsdale and couldn't. Just bad...

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']Van Helsing is definitely the worst movie I've seen this year. Woo was that stinky. I wanted to like Kate Beckinsdale and couldn't. Just bad...[/quote]

*sigh* I wanted to like the movie so much, but the whole movie was just too dumb. The dialogue was just awful and I was laughing at all the serious scenes. I couldn't believe Kate Beckinsale was in it, and I was so pissed at the ending. What a waste of 2 hours of my life. ;(

dumb and dumber
tales from the hood
ALL teen movies from the 90's I can not think of one good teen movie from the 90's
pardoy movies are always dumb as well.

[quote name='mst3k_stud']the piano
AI[/quote]

The Piano is a love it or hate it kinda of movie. Personally, I dont think it qualifys to be one of the worst movies though.

AI was flawed movie but I thought it was pretty good.

There are 2 only movies I've ever watched that I turned off 30 minutes into them.

Kung Pow! - what the hell is this piece of crap?

and

the second Matrix movie - so uninteresting that I can't even remember the official name, this completely disheartened me on the whole series - I've still never bothered to watch it the whole way through, nor do I have any desire to see the 3rd one. To top it all off, I really like the 1st one a lot - I think it has something to do with the whole unveiling of the unknown, however I think it's a plot that would've been left best unexpanded.

I think the worst movies have already been listed(Gigli, Battlefield Earth, Mr. wrong, ect.), but I was really dissapointed in The Village, mostly because I guessed the "twist" 20 minutes into the movie. What a let down.

[quote name='daikaiju']There are 2 only movies I've ever watched that I turned off 30 minutes into them.

Kung Pow! - what the hell is this piece of crap?

[/quote]

Wow...I forgot about Kung Pow! That was a huge piece of crap. i blocked it out from my memory until you brought it up.

Damn... only one person said plan 9. Oh well mine is idk one of the Gamora movies I seen about the little ahole kid who is good with electronics.

[quote name='Xevious']Any movie that makes me say the following statement: "I am so sick of seeing all these breasts" is a terrible, terrible movie. Because of this fact, Showgirls is a damnable piece of filmmaking. I hated that piece of shit!

Other atrocities are the following: Billy Madison, Blood Sucking Freaks, Once upon a time in Mexico and any movie with Pauly Shore. Im sure I missed a few.[/quote]

AH UH !!! NOOOOO U DIDDDAAANNNNT
Billy Madison is a great movie

[quote name='studio']anyone see Airborn?, its stars a really young seth green and jack black, Oh its so bad, its hysterical. It's like the Karate Kid but on roller blades[/quote]

Seen it? Shoot, I lived in Cincinnati when they filmed it, and had the misfortune of working at a movie theater that showed it. I've seen it too many times to be allowed to continue living.

My picks for worst:

Cabin Boy
Cool as Ice
The Punisher (The Dolph Lundgren one, not this year's effort)
Yor: the Hunter from the Future (sadly, I saw this one in the theaters, it wasn't even cool when I was 7)

The Village. I absolutely felt like I wasted not only the $7.50 to get in, but the hours of my life watching it as well.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Best part of that movie was seeing rose mcgowan getting tapped by manson lol.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Jawbreaker[/quote][/quote]

It was hardly worth it

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle - I don't think I can ever forgive Robert DeNiro for being in that poor excuse of a movie.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (w/ Jim Carrey) - it almost made me begin to hate the cartoon version.

Star Wars Episodes 1 and 2 - They're lousy sci-fi movies. They're horrible Star Wars movies.

On a side note, I saw Van Helsing and kinda enjoyed it. I went in expecting the worst and it turned out to be fairly entertaining. I did only pay $1.50 to get in though. Had I paid full price I would have wanted a refund.

Master of Disguise.

Just... not... funny. And a complete waste of rental money. One of the few movies where it ended and I was just staring at the screen like "What the fuck?!"

bread's done
Back