worst multiplatform magazine

tips and tricks is just a cheat magazine, right. i don't think it's really comparable to the other ones. and i've never read gamenow, so i wouldn't know about it. it's close between gamepro and gmr.

Gamepro .. not only are their articles lame, the overall layout sucks as well. Editor in chief needs to be fired :?

Both EGM and Gamepro are pretty bad, but my vote goes to EGM.

Tips and Tricks actually isn't that bad. Sure, the codes are a spacefiller, but they have cool sections like Collectors corner, and tournament results.

To me Game Informer is the worst. Magazines like Gamepro I expect to suck because of their target audience(9yr old kids who freak out whenever a new Yugioh game is released) but I thought that Game Informer would be a bit better. Turns out they have a bunch of short bus riding idiots for a review staff, giving games that get 3's and 4's in other magazines 8's and 9's and vice/versa. Ok that's my rant.

eh.. difficult choice... they all have pros and cons, Offical PS mag, Nintendo Power, and Offical Xbox mag all have jacked up bias rating systems. Game Informer has too many ad's with little content considering its free for 10 months with a Gamestop card. Tips and tricks shouldn't even be in this poll. It's almost a whole other genre.

No way~ GameInformer has the least amount of ads compare to other magazines, mostly because it is not a mainstream magazine. EGM has tons of ads. EGM has 40% content and 60% ads. EGM used to be the best, now with its new layout (no more previews, rarely any exclusive, bad reviews) makes it really bad.
And GameNow is no more, they also stopped publishing.

bread's done
Back