Worst Nes Game Ever.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Either Mario's Missing or NES Pinball-I just couldn't get into either of those games.[/QUOTE]

Mario's Missing isn't that bad. for an Educational Game is not bad,but i guess because theres no jumping up Goombas or Koopas it's no fun. for an Educational game it sure is "EDUCATIONAL". but it's only good for Collectors

Top Gun. That game pissed me off to no end.... I honestly threw that piece of shit in the trash after 3 days of not being able to land.

264mgkw.jpg

It's the worst, most broken, unplayable NES game ever. I could easily link to the AVGN video on it (which I actually only saw after I'd tried to play this), but the game really needs to be experienced first. All 30 seconds that you can make it through until you die, that is.

You have a weapon that doesn't do damage and an insta-death obstacle that pursues you and moves faster than you. I've only survived the first 30 seconds once, only to die late in Level 2 after the culmination of many other horrible glitches and game design failures. It's garbage.

There are quite a few bad ones but Pinball is not one of them! I've pared my collection down to only ones worth shoving in the console :)

Top Gun is near the top of my list as well. I could shoot the hell out of the planes and missiles, but refueling and landing were the most difficult tasks I've ever attempted to complete in ANY videogame.

Surprised no one mentioned Action 52 yet.Being 200 dollars and all the games being either garbage or unplayable it was one of the biggest ripoffs.

Action 52, not 1 good game on the entire cartridge. The controls are horrible and half the games seem broken and some crash. I feel bad for anyone that paid $200 for it when it was released.

[quote name='ceck3969']Total Recall the worst game I have ever played.[/QUOTE]

Hey at least it holds fairly true to the movie! Predator and Rambo are way worse IMO.

[quote name='pjarvi']Rush'n'Attack - I could never get further than the bridge.[/QUOTE]

Being able not get past a certain part does not make the game bad, I used to do pretty good in this game as a kid.

I've thought long and hard about a game to post here but nothing really comes to mind. I know I've played crap games on the nes but absolute crap is a hard choice, Jaws?

Terminator 2. I don't think I ever made it past the truck chase, and the fighting was dumb. BOOF BOOF BOOF BOOF BOOF

[quote name='mykevermin']You're out of your mind.[/QUOTE]

+1. Faxanadu was great. Also, if you were playing in the NES era you know this is an impossible question to answer - there was so much god awful shit coming out for the NES at that time.

[quote name='Segasonic01']Action 52 or Zelda 2[/QUOTE]

um, yeah... do I even need to say how awesome The Adventure of Link was and still is? Jeez - go back and play it now - it still holds up.

I played through Zelda 2 last month (I had rented it in the 80s but this was my first time trying to really play through the game). Other than extreme difficulty, I found it to be a great game.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I played through Zelda 2 last month (I had rented it in the 80s but this was my first time trying to really play through the game). Other than extreme difficulty, I found it to be a great game.[/QUOTE]

I played through it last year for the first time in a while and I still enjoyed it (I've probably played through around 15-20 times in my life). The grinding is tough but once you level up it becomes easier - this was a true adventure game back in the day. Without guides or the internet you just had to go everywhere any try everything in order to get through it. I still remember when I first found Bagu's House - I was so psyched!

[quote name='200STM']Gyromite and the other R.O.B game were lame.[/QUOTE]

I found Gyromite to be doubly lame becuase I bought it loose for a quarter or something at a yard sale. Naturally, I couldn't figure out how to play the damn thing until I googled it and found out it was a R.O.B game. Then I was entertained by having to use 2 controllers... for about 10, 15 minutes or so. Haven't played it since.

[quote name='ceck3969']Total Recall the worst game I have ever played.[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure I rented and finished Total Recall back in the day.

[quote name='Rollobobo']I liked Silver Surfer, it was hard as shit, but it was decent.

For me it has to be Deadly Towers or Faxanadu.[/QUOTE]

I actually liked Faxanadu pretty well. :(

For me personally, I think the worst game I recall (that I owned, at least) was Spelunker. Maybe just because I spent my own saved-up money on that POS as a child. There are definitely worse games.

bread's done
Back