Worst Nintendo Character Ever

Why so much hatred towards Waluigi? I think Wario and Waluigi are great characters.

As far as worst character, the choice is obvious... Tingle!

Hmm... looks like I missed some random discussion about "Lazy Town."

If you're over the age of 18 and have a crush on that little girl who happens to be 15, you're a sick fucker. End of discussion.

Little Mac's trainer from the original Mike Tyson's Punch-Out! That fat fucker would ride the bike while you had to run behind it in all sorts of weather. He should be the one jogging!

mtpo2.jpg

Prick.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Slippy Toad has to be the worst character ever, i let him die half the time in star fox games on purpose.[/quote]

I used to like him as a kid, don't hit me!

[quote name='peterjsparks']Little Mac's trainer from the original Mike Tyson's Punch-Out! That fat fucker would ride the bike while you had to run behind it in all sorts of weather. He should be the one jogging!

mtpo2.jpg

Prick.[/QUOTE]

His advice fucking sucked too.

"Mac! Join the Nintendo Fan Club!"

Go to hell, you fat sack of crap.

[quote name='yukine']I used to like him as a kid, don't hit me![/QUOTE]

you are lucky i just put like a half hour in of Wii Boxing or you'd be toast

LOOK!!!! LISTEN!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!!!!!!! I think Navi deserves the title of worst Nintendo character ever. LOOK!!!! LISTEN!!!!!!!!!! LOOK!!!! LISTEN!!!!!!!!!! LOOK!!!! LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!

See how annoying it would be to post on CAG with Navi around?

While I don't think she's the worst... Peach still drives me up the effing wall :p Ever since Superstar Saga.. what... an... airhead :whistle2:|

Waluigi is pretty bad... he's like a horrible afterthought they came up with on the fly :p And while Wario is freaky but comical, Waluigi is just a freak... period ;P Even his name sounds stupid...

[quote name='The Crotch']I still don't know what everyone has against Navi. She barely ever said anything to me. Did you guys abuse the Z Trigger?[/quote]

Yes....:cry:

Somehow it has recently dawned on me that Wario is the most hideous creature imaginable. It wouldn't be so bad if his nose wasn't pink.

wario.jpg

I hope Nintendo fired the person that stuck them with this character until the end of time.

[quote name='peterjsparks']Little Mac's trainer from the original Mike Tyson's Punch-Out! That fat fucker would ride the bike while you had to run behind it in all sorts of weather. He should be the one jogging!

mtpo2.jpg

Prick.[/QUOTE]

NIGGA STOLE MY BIKE

[quote name='javeryh']Everyone from the Star Fox universe basically sucks.[/quote]

What about Andross? He at least tried to kill everyone.

[quote name='Kayden']What about Andross? He at least tried to kill everyone.[/quote]

While trying to kill everyone in the Starfox universe is admirable, he still sucks because (i) he didn't try to kill himself and (ii) floating heads are lame.

[quote name='dratsacras']Birdo. Hands down.

Birdo_nintendo.jpg

That's a dude.
[/quote]

Agreed. That was my first choice going into this thread. The other nominations are duly noted, but Birdo takes it.

Birdo was cool in the US version of super mario brothers 2!
Once they got into 3d, thats when most of the gay characters came about.

bread's done
Back